Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Salvador66 has been baned from reddit

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
They not only purged subs but also users.
Rip the last famous incel left on reddit.

RIP

Yupxt98yrbk11

Reddit was dead the moment they started sucking Tencent's dick

Salvador was a faggot. He dressed up as a woman and fucked another guy, literally gay faggot tranny wannabe

Azavii had his account suspended too

have no strong opinions on him other than that I found him amusing and that I laughed my ass off at him arguing with tallfags on braincels

anyone remember RICEand420 from braincels? is he on here? he was a nice guy

11/5/17 never forget

@Cowcel he's the one I was talking about the other day :feelskek: :feelskek:

Salvador was a faggot. He dressed up as a woman and fucked another guy, literally gay faggot tranny wannabe
Bruh are you serious? It’s a shame since he was the owner of the last incel sub

Bruh are you serious? It’s a shame since he was the owner of the last incel sub
Yes. He never denied it. Once he inevitably makes a new reddit account just ask him

Yes. He never denied it. Once he inevitably makes a new reddit account just ask him
He is a fakecel. I am banned on reddit as well and I can’t make a new one without getting banned in a few minutes

He is a fakecel. I am banned on reddit as well and I can’t make a new one without getting banned in a few minutes
My original account got perma suspended from reddit but I made a new one and I havent has any problems

Was a fakecel dont care

Same thing happened to detectivecel that was exposing IT user Osprade. The bans are apparently based on IP or MAC address. So even if you use a proxy, as long as you use the same device to login into your reddit account, your account will be banned within days.

My original account got perma suspended from reddit but I made a new one and I havent has any problems
I got permabanned 3 times. The third account I made was banned in a matter of hours
Same thing happened to detectivecel that was exposing IT user Osprade. The bans are apparently based on IP or MAC address. So even if you use a proxy, as long as you use the same device to login into your reddit account, your account will be banned within days.
I guess that explains it. Not worth making a new account every few days.

The guy was massivally autistic. He modded me for his shortcells sub and he was literally leaving all TOS breaking rules comments. I was the only one removing them, then he removed me as mod because he thought I was a fakecel. I asked him why he thought that and he started calling me an asexual and sending me pics of himself.

He's a complete fucking weirdo

have no strong opinions on him other than that I found him amusing and that I laughed my ass off at him arguing with tallfags on braincels

anyone remember RICEand420 from braincels? is he on here? he was a nice guy
Your avi is amazing, im in love :cryfeels:

Reddit admins need to be jailed

I've also been banned on about 8 different accounts. They're also making it hard to rejoin by shadow banning you on most subs until you build karma. They're supposedly making it more friendly to advertisers.

Enjoy the free internet while it lasts. In 50 years it will be as accessible as TV.

The guy was massivally autistic. He modded me for his shortcells sub and he was literally leaving all TOS breaking rules comments. I was the only one removing them, then he removed me as mod because he thought I was a fakecel. I asked him why he thought that and he started calling me an asexual and sending me pics of himself.

He's a complete fucking weirdo
He’s legit fucked in the head

Misaki is wonderful tbh
I’m in love :cryfeels: .. I usually watch samurai anime’s which are a bit realistic but I’ll definitely watch this one. Sucks I’ll never have someone like that:cryfeels:

I don't know who that is tbh