Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Salt in the wound

J

Jamea

Greycel
Asked out a girl I liked a year ago got zoned ofc. exactly one year later about a week ago she starts dating a chad he has a baby face and is a little chubby but his dominant ways and the amount of money he has definitely make up for it. even though I don't like her anymore the real kicker is that they started dating exactly one year after I got rejected. I'm not saying like a couple of weeks off I'm talking about 365 days exactly. for now I'm not Goanna say anything about it irl because I don't want to embarrass myself and seem like a self centred asshole but if he teases me about it I will get revenge (no guns or killing involved) I am already at my Whits end with this mother fucker he is an annoying little brat he would invite me to go to places with him and just constantly fuck with me (steal my phone, punch me, insult).

Just have a word with hER and tell her that the rejection felt like murdER