Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Salma Hayek's Daughter is already a billionaire at 15

uo89997

uo89997

Banned
-
At 15, Salma Hayek's daughter is already a face at luxury fashion week shows and is the heiress to a $33 billion fortune.

Why?

Her mother married billionaire François-Henri Pinault, the president of the company that owns Gucci, Saint Laurent and Bottega Veneta.

Talk about a having a foot in the door of the fashion industry.

But don't worry she's very grateful for it all, here is a picture of her at Gucci's Milan Fashion Week.

68046177-11789709-Chic_Valentina_looked_stylish_as_she_attended_the_show_in_a_blue-a-23_1677261183150.jpg

Source:

I hate rich people and all their families

She earned it, she's a fashion icon.

Just be born a rich Stacy, bro! :lul:

fucking entitled woman.

would bang

You said 15?:feelspuke:
No FBI agent never in a million years !

Last edited:
She worked hard for it inkwell!

I hate rich people and all their families
frenchy, get your guillotine out again, the rich and powerful are forgetting who's really this charge.

this time there is a lot more heads that need to roll though :feelsLSD:

frenchy, get your guillotine out again, the rich and powerful are forgetting who's really this charge.

this time there is a lot more heads that need to roll though :feelsLSD:
We need plenty of revolutions around the world to create a new incel ordER

She's ugly already at 15 and will look like a corpse by her mid twenties

At 15, Salma Hayek's daughter is already a face at luxury fashion week shows and is the heiress to a $33 billion fortune.

Why?

Her mother married billionaire François-Henri Pinault, the president of the company that owns Gucci, Saint Laurent and Bottega Veneta.

Talk about a having a foot in the door of the fashion industry.

But don't worry she's very grateful for it all, here is a picture of her at Gucci's Milan Fashion Week.

68046177-11789709-Chic_Valentina_looked_stylish_as_she_attended_the_show_in_a_blue-a-23_1677261183150.jpg

Source:

We are worlds apart from birth. It's geniunely fucking unreal.

Her biggest struggle in life will be being dumped by Chad, if she ever gets a heartbreak in her life.

Meanwhile I'm still trying to convince myself to commit suicide. Yeah that article is another straw in the camel's back.

Life is one big lottery ticket

Normies will still say that we are astronomically more privileged than her soley for being a man :feelsjuice:

I'm amazed people aren't much much more "angry" at the wealthy and their political enablers. We live in a world where some wealthy people are campaigning to pay more tax. They know the potential for rage and settling scores is vast. And yet here we are , 54 years on from Charles Manson's protest.

Peak tutorial mode

I'm amazed people aren't much much more "angry" at the wealthy and their political enablers. We live in a world where some wealthy people are campaigning to pay more tax. They know the potential for rage and settling scores is vast.
Very true. Corporations and the wealthy have gone woke because they know it will pacify people and keep them subservient to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back