Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sallekhana, better than the rope...

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
10-things-to-know-about-diksha-in-Jainism.jpg

The Jains are woke af. This may be the only hope for bald truecels. So basically suicide itself is a desire and an act of passion. To outright kill yourself fucks up your karma and a 4/10 Suicidecel might be reborn as a 2/10 Truecel if he ropes. The Jaincels prefer to looksmax through reincarnation but they can't rope or go ER because they might get negative canthal tilt in the next life.. or even be reborn as a lesser creature like a femoid or a lizard. They can't cope either because coping is against their religion. So when a Jaincel has had enough of living a sub8 life, he tells his Jaincel bros that it's over boyos and begins Sallekhana. Basically, it's the process of removing all copes from your life until you ascend (die). They gradually reduce foodcope and watercope until they become skinnycels and literally LDAR. It's death by lack of desire for anything. They believe that dying by giving up on wanting anything at all in life will cause them to be reborn into better lives (reborn as Chads). This is so far the best suicide option an incel has, and the best part is that's it's not technically suicide, it's just saying "fuck it" and waiting for it all to end. I have ten years to looksmax and get a wife or I'll have to Sallekhanamax instead. If the guy in the picture mogs you... it's time to karmamax NOW!

Fuck I’d love to be reborn as a femoid or a lizard... what an easy life.

MayorOfKekville said:
Fuck I’d love to be reborn as a femoid or a lizard... what an easy life.
When I see those "reptilian exposed" videos on YT... I think it's just femoid's facial reactions at seeing sub8 men.

Karmamaxxed = Destroying earth