Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Salaficels on suicide watch: Taliban sets rules

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
So the Taliban didn't just trigger soyboys and feminist whores worldwide after their glorious victory against the globohomo agenda, in addition, they have also triggered Salafis. Salafis are those who follow the first three generations of Muslims and there's no room for anything else, every tradition besides those is considered heresy. This hasn't made them popular with the majority of Islamic people, for example, Sufis. The Taliban are Sunnis of the Hanafi school of thought, which is the biggest school of thought in terms of adherents. They have said that Salafis are forbidden from preaching anywhere as they are not allowed to sow division in Afghanistan, a Sunni Hanafi country and if they do, they will be punished for it. Here is one example of a Somali Salafi rat crying about it. The same despicable Somali rat is also crying for Pakistan because he believes Pakistan is the reason for the Taliban's success, which may or may not be true since Pakistan would never admit to such things, much like how the CIA would never admit to be the driving force behind the Arab Spring in 2011.

Screenshot 20210815 192310

Screenshot 20210815 192607

Would Hitler like Talibean?

Would Hitler like Talibean?
Absolutely. He accepted everyone regardless of race or religion as long as they also were against the western forces. The reason we live in times of degeneracy is because the Japanese and Germans lost. Nazism was based on conservative values: women were encouraged to marry and have as many kids as possible. Hitler had non-Germanic allies.

it's all Jewish witchcraft for me tbh
BOsFhG1

Keep coping.
You think the Romanians in the Wehrmacht were somehow worthy of life, as opposed to the Poles and Russians that were being genocided? eastern Europeans, niggers etc were subhumans in Hitler's eyes that would've been used as slaves or killed after the war.
Read a history book, you fucking retard. But in your mind anything other than SFcel copes is "le jewish propaganda", so don't bother actually.

Last edited:
You think the Romanians in the Wehrmacht were somehow worthy of life, as opposed to the Poles and Russians that were being genocided? eastern Europeans, niggers etc were subhumans in Hitler's eyes that would've been used as slaves or killed after the war.
Read a history book, you fucking retard. But in your mind anything other than SFcel copes is "le jewish propaganda, so don't bother actually.
Keep barking. :smonk:

What’s the taliban saying why specifically? And what about Shias? Is Iran and Afganistan about to hate eachother despite being in similar geopolitical situations?

What’s the taliban saying why specifically? And what about Shias? Is Iran and Afganistan about to hate eachother despite being in similar geopolitical situations?
I will copy and paste the entire text in a little while. Shias are actually heavily discriminated against, the Hazara community of Afghanistan consists of Shias. There was a news article about the Taliban appointing a Shia Hazara leader to boost all-inclusiveness but it was probably fake news as it could have been a Sunni Hazara since the Taliban are Sunnis themselves and wouldn't really appoint anyone deviating from the norm. I think Iran will definitely hate Afghanistan if they aren't doing it already, but I could be wrong. It doesn't matter though since China will definitely be establishing formal ties with the Taliban.

Absolutely. He accepted everyone regardless of race or religion as long as they also were against the western forces. The reason we live in times of degeneracy is because the Japanese and Germans lost. Nazism was based on conservative values: women were encouraged to marry and have as many kids as possible. Hitler had non-Germanic allies.
Murica has the last bastion of conservatism, that bastion is fighting the jews for the real power; they are loosing but they are not completely lost. Nazi supporters filled up Maddison square garden before the war started.

Hitler see islamis as a means to an end, use them like tools until their common enemy was gone. By then he would have nuke tech or the like, then bye bye

Murica has the last bastion of conservatism, that bastion is fighting the jews for the real power; they are loosing but they are not completely lost. Nazi supporters filled up Maddison square garden before the war started.

Hitler see islamis as a means to an end, use them like tools until their common enemy was gone. By then he would have nuke tech or the like, then bye bye
Doesn't matter, it's the Islamic people at the forefront against the globohomo agenda. It just took a few farmers to do what Hitler couldn't do with all his might and arsenal. :feelshmm:

I will copy and paste the entire text in a little while. Shias are actually heavily discriminated against, the Hazara community of Afghanistan consists of Shias. There was a news article about the Taliban appointing a Shia Hazara leader to boost all-inclusiveness but it was probably fake news as it could have been a Sunni Hazara since the Taliban are Sunnis themselves and wouldn't really appoint anyone deviating from the norm. I think Iran will definitely hate Afghanistan if they aren't doing it already, but I could be wrong. It doesn't matter though since China will definitely be establishing formal ties with the Taliban.
Yeah maybe. Idk, I said this before but this feels really fishy.

US leaving hundreds of thousands of guns during their evac? Evacuating in the first place? They’re either going to come back in full force or this is controlled chaos somehow.

Yeah maybe. Idk, I said this before but this feels really fishy.

US leaving hundreds of thousands of guns during their evac? Evacuating in the first place? They’re either going to come back in full force or this is controlled chaos somehow.
They are actually sending 5000 troops there to help evacuate American embassy workers and those Afghans that helped them. Afterwards they are giving the Taliban the okay to take Kabul which is the last governmental stronghold. As of now, Afghanistan controls about 85% of the country. They took over many districts these past few days. Yesterday the Afghan puppet regime lost Herat and Kandahar, both major cities. The Taliban didn't even need to fight for it. So based.

Doesn't matter, it's the Islamic people at the forefront against the globohomo agenda. It just took a few farmers to do what Hitler couldn't do with all his might and arsenal. :feelshmm:
Hitler remarked "wanted nothing from the Arabs". Was going to exterminate them surely and was manipulating them on easy mode. Hitler created the most powerful force the earth has ever seen with incels occupying prominent positions of power.

Talibean can never make a dent to the based faction of murica, or ever has at all. They are dumb tools to the world who get killed by fire often.

They blew up the towers threw use of rat tactics, and then lost over a million of their own in turn by slaughter fire rape

ISIS bye bye after Trump MOAB :smonk:

religious conflict within the same religion
brutal shit ngl

brutal shit ngl
Past Christians also had that problem in old Europe, but they sorted those issues when they had a common enemy.

brutal shit ngl
No bro, it was free Islamic people (the Taliban) against secular slaves (the Afghan puppet regime installed by their American overlords).

Past Christians also had that problem in old Europe, but they sorted those issues when they had a common enemy.
true
And I have always been against the crusades in Eastern Europe against the orthodox
It never helped christianity it only divided us further
No bro, it was free Islamic people (the Taliban) against secular slaves (the Afghan puppet regime installed by their American overlords).
I am talking in relation to the sunni-shia
Taliban won't tolerate shia muslims and shia probably won't tolerate them
Also the Salafis u talk about in this thread