Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Saki Sanoboshi

M12Comic

M12Comic

rigged world
★★★★
So I got this video in my recommended from December about a lost anime type video that was first described on 4chan. It’s 30 minutes long and it is basically a bunch of naked anime girls being trapped in a bathroom and slowly going crazy. Eventually they get to the point where they all kill themselves brutally. One assisting the other to drown them. I found this comment and I just thought it was interesting. Have any of you guys seen this gif? Thanks in advance lol
398B1148 3A49 423A 8794 2EC4A7442444

And description of GIF from another user
077DEAB7 16A0 4F9C B7E5 7A0675BD72B3

Send link pls

I never seen it

i need to watch it

I think it’s just a creepypasta. The episode doesn’t actually exist.

This still has me thrilled but it can turn out to be false. We can never know.
Lost episodes that have been found started their search in forums like this and not 4chan jfl.
Lost media in general is a good cope.

This still has me thrilled but it can turn out to be false. We can never know.
Lost episodes that have been found started their search in forums like this and not 4chan jfl.
Lost media in general is a good cope.
I think it is very interesting. Everyone believed the Clockman was fake and it turned out to be real just what the original guy recited was off.
I think it’s just a creepypasta. The episode doesn’t actually exist.
Maybe. I would like to think it’s real. There have always been a lot of weird unusual and obscure animes. If it’s real, we may never know but there’s a chance. However, if it’s fake; we’ll never know

Sounds interesting