Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Saint Steven exposing Normies

• Thread starter Deleted member 33216
  • Start date
Deleted member 33216

Deleted member 33216

Every cope has an end
-
It's funny how every time a mass shooting happens and the shooter turns out to be some ugly dude incles get blamed. It's starting to piss me off tbh. The guy who shot up a spa in Atlanta was NOT an incel. Yet the media was so quick to label him as one. I'm sick of getting blamed for some psycho's actions. Anyway, here's Saint Steven talking about it:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvobXWERp3w&ab_channel=StevenB

Thoughts?

Normalfags LOVE mass shootings because they give them a chance to whine about gun control, white people and toxic males. Just like they LOVE it when a white cop kills a black man. They get off at attacking their enemy during these events and they get off at getting all the likes and attention from pretending that they care deeply about the victims.

Btw. It's the same with white "right wingers". We love it when a mass murderer is a non white because it gives us a chance to push the anti mass immigration narrative.

Btw. It's the same with white "right wingers". We love it when a mass murderer is a non white because it gives us a chance to push the anti mass immigration narrative.
True, I'm half white but I like it when the shooter is not white cuz normally I'm lumped in with the white folks due to my complexion. But if a nigger does it I'm in the clear. I don't care about mass immigration though, it only accelerates the collapse of the system. So I'm pro immigration. Once you realize this society is beyond repair you start supporting the collapse. And as we know, the collapse will brought to us by the leftists. To quote Brenton Tarrant:

"True change and the change we need to enact only arises in the great crucible of crisis. A gradual change is never going to achieve victory.Stability and comfort are the enemies of revolutionary change.Therefore we must destabilize and discomfort society where ever possible.A political candidate that keeps the status quo or only seeks to introduce minimal change, even when the minimal change is in support of our cause, is ultimately useless or even damaging. Revolutionary change is needed and above all necessary.It is far better to encourage radical,violent change regardless of its origins. As only in times of radical change and social discomfort can great and terrific change occur.

A vote for a radical candidate that opposes your values and incites agitation or anxiety in your own people works far more in your favour than a vote for a milquetoast political candidate that has no ability or wish to enact radical change.

Incite conflict.Place posters near public parks calling for sharia law, then in the next week place postersover such posters calling for the expulsion of all immigrants, repeat in every area of public life until the crisis arises.Destabilize, then take control. If we want to radically and fundamentally change society, then we need to radicalize society as much as possible."

Bless Saint Steven, for he is based

I don't care about mass immigration though, it only accelerates the collapse of the system. So I'm pro immigration. Once you realize this society is beyond repair you start supporting the collapse. And as we know, the collapse will brought to us by the leftists. To quote Brenton Tarrant:

There will be no collapse. Don't be delusional. The only change there will be is mass poverty which the wealthy elite will escape completely by living in gated neighbourhoods.

@Stevenb based

There will be no collapse. Don't be delusional. The only change there will be is mass poverty which the wealthy elite will escape completely by living in gated neighbourhoods.
This progressive leftist society cannot keep itself afloat forever, there's too much conflict and diversity. There will mass poverty, yeah -- that's tantamount to a collapse. But the poor will rebel and attack the rich. Just give it some time. A diverse, progressive system is not conducive to human flourishing.

His eye area is top tier

This progressive leftist society cannot keep itself afloat forever, there's too much conflict and diversity. There will mass poverty, yeah -- that's tantamount to a collapse. But the poor will rebel and attack the rich. Just give it some time. A diverse, progressive system is not conducive to human flourishing.

Low IQ people can organize themselves well enough to fight actual civil wars. The best they can do is chimp out locally and kill a guy or two. People of the future will have no acess to firearms or any knowledge online on how to produce weapons. Trust me the people who control the masses know how stupid and useless they are.

One million normalfags can't do what one Norwegian did.

he moggs but his autism kills his SMV