Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Saint Hamudi sit side by side with oldcels and cant swallow the agepill

The Agepill is not like other black pills, its the new dimension of the black pill called Hiroshim Nagasaki Beyond Pill to end your life

:feelskek:

St. Hamudi mogs me :feelsbadman:

The age pill is by far the hardest to swallow.

Everytime I see this "Hiroshima Nagasakie Black Pill" stuff I can't help but laugh

The worst pill indeed

agepill and racepill are indeed in the top 5 for most brutal pills.

I Love Saint Hamudi but the pills destroy me

Lfe is short and brutal

I'm currently going through agepill and baldpill at the moment, it's beyond brutal. It's brutal because psychologically at 30 you feel the same as you did at like 21 but people that age don't want to talk to you,
PS I Love St Hamudi so much, he is my spirit brother. or something.

I'm currently going through agepill and baldpill at the moment, it's beyond brutal. It's brutal because psychologically at 30 you feel the same as you did at like 21 but people that age don't want to talk to you,
PS I Love St Hamudi so much, he is my spirit brother. or something.

So true

Agepill is probably one of the most brutal pills out there, if not the most brutal one.