Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope saint hamudi gets destroyed with facts. a scary look inside a bluepillers mind

nihility

nihility

Mоd
★★★★★

i've seen
i've seen
i've seen
7:46

I'm sorry you got no reply

Makes sense - the guy uploading the video sounds like a Chad

Saint Hamudi is a larper.

Makes sense - the guy uploading the video sounds like a Chad
I hate it when they give retarded advice then act as if everything they've done had any merit tbh

i prefer big tittied woman , fuck flat chested foid who won't be even able to suckle a child

i've seen
i've seen
i've seen
7:46

Normies are coping so hard these days. He doesn't even ask himself why Asians have it so hard in Asia, and why White guys always end up dating an Asian woman. If it can't be looks, I guess a lot of Asian guys just have a HORRIBLE personality and the White guys somehow GAIN +1000 points to their personality just by crossing the border. I don't even blame him -- I understand that it's difficult to escape the normie frame of thinking.

probably has a wife and kids
In his two last videos, he was talking to some white femoids. And none of them was repulsed by him, in fact they were talking and laughing. If a femoid finds you ugly there is no she will let you say hi to her (in an online app or chat website), she'll leave the conversation in less than 1 second.

Indeed brutal ngl