Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Saint Fluffycel is back and he wants to show us is his new anime haul

Absolute chang right here, folks.

@SlayerSlayer Pin? We must give our brocel some love.

you know, when you have so little in life, be it money, sex, love, intimacy, prime teens (basically the only things that matter), or even stuff like friends, i think you have to really appreciate whatever you can

its like someone is drowning you, and you're flailing around for any angle of air to breathe, no matter how contorted or uncomfortable
and appeciating the internet, anime, drugs, videogames, music, documentaries, the advancements of technology, and philosophy, are some of the few ways to make life bearable

if you cannot enjoy the absolute most important thing that a human an experience, then you have to make due with a shit situation, and learn to appreciate what you can

for me, i never liked anime, but i try to appreciate the small things about whatever games im playing for instance, and try to think about how only a small % of all the humans who ever lived got to experience stuff like the internet, videogames, modern music, technology, etc

you know, when you have so little in life, be it money, sex, love, intimacy, prime teens (basically the only things that matter), or even stuff like friends, i think you have to really appreciate whatever you can

its like someone is drowning you, and you're flailing around for any angle of air to breathe, no matter how contorted or uncomfortable
and appeciating the internet, anime, drugs, videogames, music, documentaries, the advancements of technology, and philosophy, are some of the few ways to make life bearable

if you cannot enjoy the absolute most important thing that a human an experience, then you have to make due with a shit situation, and learn to appreciate what you can

for me, i never liked anime, but i try to appreciate the small things about whatever games im playing for instance, and try to think about how only a small % of all the humans who ever lived got to experience stuff like the internet, videogames, modern music, technology, etc
:yes: :yes:

His eyes are barely open

Why do his eyes look like he got beat up

Komentari

Dodajte komentar...

@Near.-.
prije 12 sati
Yoo the ains figure looks sick af

@gulliblegoobular6325
prije 7 sati
Finally iv been waiting. keep it up brother also happy new year

@mech2159
prije 9 sati
Good haul

@irefusetoputnumbers
prije 10 sati
welcome back ABG! happy new years

@ImperialZillaGutsnPuckTK
prije 9 sati
Welcome back!! Missed ya brother

@DuyNguyen-fg8fz
prije 1 sat
I think this channel will take off very soon! Get enough sleep, you are doing great! Come here bc of curious but this kind of pure, entertain with no filter contain is what hold me bac
k.

@doomgu544
prije 10 sati
YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

:D

Certified saint. Canonize this man at once!

Dnrd but i agreed first paragraph. Incel like us have to have a good cope

Over for yajirobecels

This comment I left him :D

Why would he ask that

I would behead that motherfucker for asking that question.

I hate this fucking question so much, nigger normies would ask me 24/7 the same shit before. Only truecels get asked this question I will make a thread on this.

I got bored of collecting figs after i have collected about 10 of them. They are expensive and take way too much space. And most fun i've got while waiting for preorder to get manufactured and shipped to me.

It would be awesome to hang out eat some donuts and talk about anime. I need more IRLcels in my life

I got bored of collecting figs after i have collected about 10 of them. They are expensive and take way too much space. And most fun i've got while waiting for preorder to get manufactured and shipped to me.
Took me 200 figures to realize this kek.

I wish he is aware that he indeed is an incel and later joins this community.

He's too innocent
This, best to leave the guy enjoying his copes in peace. Sure there are delusional incels in denial who need a taste of reality but some there are some that are best to be left alone with their copes. These people don't come across as some alpha male.