Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Saint Elephantcel

• Thread starter Deleted member 20139
  • Start date
How the fuck, has he not roped? This is the first time I actually mog someone unless he's wearing a mask + makeup, can't trust anything they show on TV nowadays

Praise Saint Celephant

Serious respect to him for somehow surviving every day

How the fuck, has he not roped?
When you get to be that ugly, people's minds are flooded with empathy for some reason due to some weird moral code instilled in them.

How the fuck, has he not roped? This is the first time I actually mog someone unless he's wearing a mask + makeup, can't trust anything they show on TV nowadays
That moment when you stop giving any fuck whatsoever what people think of the way you look.

Been there for a long time

I mog him from Jupiter to Neptune

His speech give me hope tbh. He had a rough time in his youth too, i wish him the best.

I think he's ugly enough to where he gets virtue signalling points.

Also, COMMENTS ARE TURNED OFF JFL.

I think he's ugly enough to where he gets virtue signalling points.

Also, COMMENTS ARE TURNED OFF JFL.
YouTube forced them to turn off the comments they made a video explaining why it happened.

Hardcore perseverance to keep on living like that.

When you get to be that ugly, people's minds are flooded with empathy for some reason due to some weird moral code instilled in them.
You say that, but has that "empathy" actually resulted in someone giving him sex?

I say it's fake. Like sure, I empathize with my dog, but no matter how horny she seems I refuse to touch her pussy, so I wouldn't say I'm FLOODED with empathy.

You say that, but has that "empathy" actually resulted in someone giving him sex?

I say it's fake. Like sure, I empathize with my dog, but no matter how horny she seems I refuse to touch her pussy, so I wouldn't say I'm FLOODED with empathy.
You can be flooded with empathy and still not give sex.

Yes his parents did something wrong. Bringing him into this world.
Humanity was a mistake. Life was a mistake. This universe was a mistake>

I wish these Chad's would stop doing these vids for views because it's so obvious they use people like this who know what suffering is to make money off them fucking Chad needs a bullet to the head.

No offence but there's something very uncanny with this sbsk guy. He's met with so many severely physically/mentally disabled, disfigured people but is still very unsettled. The priority likely isn't to bring awareness for these people.

No offence but there's something very uncanny with this sbsk guy. He's met with so many severely physically/mentally disabled, disfigured people but is still very unsettled. The priority likely isn't to bring awareness for these people.
he's using them for fame.

Of course he’s curry too lol

He should take a shower and a haircut.
If he started respecting women, then maybe, just maybe he would have a chance :soy: :soy: :soy: