Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Saint Cho Doxxed

Why do they all have the retarded Barbie ken jawline shit so punchable. He should be handsome Squidward levels.

I’m an autistic Asian bro, it’s over for me, no height or face for my inceldom. :feels: :feels:
Face..... HahahHhahahahababbaabAHAHAHA HE POSTING ON LOOKMAX WITH THAT JAW AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA it's always 6 foot niggers that say this and end up looking like this @Quarantined look at this fucking shit

cope, average zoomer height is 6'5 it's over :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

But bro, he is an attractive asian in a white community boo hoo for him :feels:
This manlet changlite lives in Colorado, a much whiter state and still gets dates, Saint Cho has zero excuse why he larps as an incel here.

Mogs 90% of whites despite being asian

Wait I thought you said earlier he dated a latina

If he is autistic like you say then I guess it makes sense why he could be a incel
This is a different guy, they both have the same face rating on Looksmax tho

mogs me out of stratosphere

Typical pancake Ricecel face wonder why when Rice Foids give birth they always slap the face than bum first in mistake

@subhuman @depressedblackcel
based. i've had him on ignore for forever now. just goes to show this isn't an incel forum anymore. JFL even here i get mogged into oblivion

Tallfag moment

Shit like this enrages me, why even larp in a forum like this.

View: https://imgur.com/a/eyp8YC5

Not actually him btw, he mogs this guy to the dirt purely because he’s 6’0. :feelshaha:

View: https://youtu.be/mcdSzYKAJJs

Thats Viktor Tsoi

A20ddd95ed33c6937246c1f37232e519
A Tribute to Soviet Rock Legend Viktor Tsoi - The Moscow Times

None of you read the spoiler @Zer0/∞ put under the photograph saying it was an image he grabbed from a random account on the teenage infested forum Looksmax.
They both are Koreans and have the same Looksmax ratings

Average incels.is moment.

You can find unattractive and attractive people within all ethnicities so this argument doesn't really say anything.

You claimed that he was better looking than the random guy you posted by virtue of height without ever seeing his face.
He told me he had a changlite face rating on Looksmax and this is what’s considered changlite there