Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Saint Ben 10

Uncle Death

Uncle Death

Blackpills Gate
★★★★★

Context this guy basically molest anime cosplayer dress as loli and even touch their butt, and even thot kids

IMG 1656

This basedcel basically use autism card to not get caught by the police

He looks weak I could easily bully him.

incel trait: you were obsessed with ben10 as a kid and prayed to wake up with the omnitrix so you can turn into gigachad 4arms

He looks weak I could easily bully him.
He’s ruining foids day. Tf are you smoking. He’s basically saint sannchez without the getting caught part

Balik means go home

Bro he’s doing god work. How dare you insult our saint.
Ya idc about that but if I can find an excuse to beat the shit out of another man without getting in trouble I would do it. Also his fault for not being gymmaxed so he is a victim of circumstance just like the foids he assaults.

Ya idc about that but if I can find an excuse to beat the shit out of another man without getting in trouble I would do it. Also his fault for not being gymmaxed so he is a victim of circumstance just like the foids he assaults.
Bro you don’t know if he carried a weapon. You can’t fight against hammer or knife

Go beat up a normie. Why Tf you want to beat up fellow cel for fucksake

IMG 1661

Saint Ben 10. Ruining foids who ruin his anime and games. :feelskek:

Pin this make him our new saint. He’s from Malaysia too like Sam only he’s based

He’s an autist bro. Autist can’t be normie. Don’t you see that he walk alone. He’s legit a cel. Why would he harras woman otheriwise?

Bro you don’t know if he carried a weapon. You can’t fight against hammer or knife
I always carry something on me in case. I doubt he would get in to the convention with a knife but it’s possible.

IMG 1662

Our saint covert as always

Seriously? Tf

I could shatter his nose in to a million pieces with one strike of my gymcel ape fist
Are you protecting woman. Because they need to be protected. Is that IT?

Fucking inflitrator

Are you protecting woman. Because they need to be protected. Is that IT?
No I don’t care what he does but if there’s an opportunity for me to beat him to a pulp without repercussion I would do it.

Why Tf I want to beat up an autist who is more based than either of us?

Why Tf I want to beat up an autist who is more based than either of us?
He’s not more based than me he can’t even bench the bar he has chosen to be my punching bag.

I’m non NT so it’s fair game, I also bully soys.
Bro he did shit to woman. You should be cheering him as our saint. Beat up that saitama guy

Normies not comfortable wearing Ben 10 costume
IMG 1663

This guy ruin normies life. Legit a saint. Saint Ben 10

SAINT BEN 10

Bro he did shit to woman. You should be cheering him as our saint. Beat up that saitama guy
I don’t cheer on men that are physically weak that’s cuck behavior.

Why are you siding with a white knight?