Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Said i'm 6'1 on Tinder

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
still no likes or matches :incel:
tbh i LITERALLY set my height to be in the range of what most women consider attractive, and yet i still don't have any luck in this.
Even added that i play the Piano (which i do IRL)
I must be EVEN UGLIER than i once thought. How can a 6 foot 1 guy who plays Piano get ZERO LIKES OR MATCHES AT ALL
It never began
If i can't make it as the 6'1 version of myself, then how am i supposed to make it when i'm only 5'6?

Say 6'1 and 8 inch dick

Say 6'1 and 8 inch dick
Would but i really feel uncomfortable with people in my town (potentially people who used to know me) seeing me on their, not only lying about my height but also saying i have an 8 inch dick. It's all sorts of problems waiting to happen if i do that

6´1 is manlet tier in 2019

Face or nothing

Would but i really feel uncomfortable with people in my town (potentially people who used to know me) seeing me on their, not only lying about my height but also saying i have an 8 inch dick. It's all sorts of problems waiting to happen if i do that
Oh i thought you were trying other locations

Oh i thought you were trying other locations
I don't even know how i'd do that on Tinder. I never use this fucking app, so my knowledge of things like that is low, when it comes to this normie shit
Send me a PM with a selfie and I will evaluate you (not rate, so back off mods).
I would, but i don't want my face and identity to leak out on the internet. Especially since it would be coming from an incel forum, where i regularly talk about being a manlet with a 4 inch dick.
It's too much of a risk. Max i would do is send you a profile of my chin

lot of guys lie about their height so 6'1 is manlet territory, if u only posted pics of ur face girls will get suspicious
also 6'1 guys have the right proportions, you can't fake the proportions if u have small wingspan or shit skull

lot of guys lie about their height so 6'1 is manlet territory, if u only posted pics of ur face girls will get suspicious
that makes more sense actually. Yeah my tinder only consists of two selfies, none of which show any thing comparable to my height, just blank walls.

Lmao that hookup app will always be face>height
They want to make out and have sex so an ugly face will not work on that shit

Foids don't respect anything like that at all, unless of course you're famous rich composer then they might use you for a little bit and then discard you

Try 6'4" or 6'5" next time

Try 6'4" or 6'5" next time
I'm not even gonna try at all.
I removed my height, and the bit about me playing Piano.
I may even hide my Tinder, and just quit using this app for good (or until i get bored or lonely)

Face is all that matters. How many times must this be said.

no one is even going to check your profile unless you have a chad face

Say 6'1 and 8 inch dick
Bruh I am 6"1 and have an 8 inch dick , girls still call me ugly and have rejected me. Alot of them even mocked me one even compared me to an ogre. It never began for currycels.

Bruh I am 6"1 and have an 8 inch dick , girls still call me ugly and have rejected me. Alot of them even mocked me one even compared me to an ogre. It never began for currycels.
bragging :feelsseriously:

Face or nothing
Lmao that hookup app will always be face>height
They want to make out and have sex so an ugly face will not work on that shit
Face is all that matters. How many times must this be said.
no one is even going to check your profile unless you have a chad face

Are all of you coping tallfags?

Foids will pass you over for an ogre-faced tallfag, even if you have the face of God, but are 5'3" or something.

Height is king, boyos. A pretty face on a short man just makes him a doll, not a man. An ugly face on a tall man makes him an ugly man, but still a man.

You need to be at least 6'3, JFL at 6'1

Was just drinking myself a mug of coffee while I read this. Sorry you feel this way, man.
31a6fd4874a7b2f5070dc3f7f3f61335.jpg

H
Are all of you coping tallfags?

Foids will pass you over for an ogre-faced tallfag, even if you have the face of God, but are 5'3" or something.

Height is king, boyos. A pretty face on a short man just makes him a doll, not a man. An ugly face on a tall man makes him an ugly man, but still a man.
Here we go again.

Only about 10% of men who use tinder get to have sex. You have to be a gigachad in order to get likes.
On the contrary more than 80% of women get to have sex using tinder.
There you go, a brutal blackpill for you.

Only about 10% of men who use tinder get to have sex. You have to be a gigachad in order to get likes.
On the contrary more than 80% of women get to have sex using tinder.
There you go, a brutal blackpill for you.
Water is wet..not very brutal to know.

anything below 6'5 is manlet tier. every male seems to inflate their height by about 3 inches already, so that means you need to be at least 6'2 barefoot to stand a chance. Then you have to wear 3 inch lifts to be the required 6'5.

men lie about height but not like retard brain foids can tell

still no likes or matches :incel:
tbh i LITERALLY set my height to be in the range of what most women consider attractive, and yet i still don't have any luck in this.
I must be EVEN UGLIER than i once thought. How can a 6 foot 1 guy who plays Piano get ZERO LIKES OR MATCHES AT ALL
It never began
If i can't make it as the 6'1 version of myself, then how am i supposed to make it when i'm only 5'6?
That’s because women won’t date anyone who doesn’t have an attractive face. Face > height.

Playing piano as a sub5 will probably reduce your SMV in foid's eyes. They will think oh what a nerd trying to fuck girls by showing off his piano skills. Meanwhile they drool by looking at Chad's topless photos. You can't impress foids with anything that involves talent or intelligence as an incel. They are primitive and retarded. They will only be thrilled by what is considered hot and signs that shows status.

Nobody gives a fuck if you play piano and girls don't read bios on Tinder.

Well you already lied might as well go all the way :feelsokman:

I'm 6'1 in real life. I've only ever had one Tinder match in my life. She unmatched me after about ten seconds when she realised she'd pushed the wrong button.

Height counts for nothing if you look like a skateboard with down syndrome.

Last edited:
heightpillers on suicide watch

Foids want the complete package. Face, frame, height, status, money.

Tall height can never make up for a bad face.

But a good face can make up for short height to some degree. Under 5'7" then it probably won't.

Status cannot make up for either bad face or short height and definitely not both.

Money also can not make up for them unless we're talking 10s of millions.

Celebrity status + lots of money is maybe the only thing that can transcend all other factors.

men lie about height but not like retard brain foids can tell
Playing piano as a sub5 will probably reduce your SMV in foid's eyes. They will think oh what a nerd trying to fuck girls by showing off his piano skills. Meanwhile they drool by looking at Chad's topless photos. You can't impress foids with anything that involves talent or intelligence as an incel. They are primitive and retarded. They will only be thrilled by what is considered hot and signs that shows status.
I never thought of that. I learned Piano cause i was genuinely interested in it, not to pick up women or get sex.
Foids want the complete package. Face, frame, height, status, money.

Tall height can never make up for a bad face.

But a good face can make up for short height to some degree. Under 5'7" then it probably won't.

Status cannot make up for either bad face or short height and definitely not both.

Money also can not make up for them unless we're talking 10s of millions.

Celebrity status + lots of money is maybe the only thing that can transcend all other factors.
never began for me

He fell for the "Height > face theory". LOL