Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL SafeAuto Commercial With Chad Getting Cucked

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★

You know [It's Over] when low tier ginger femoids are cucking chads...

Look at the dislikes and comments. We all know who runs the (((insurance))) companies. The sad part is that this is literally how it is sometimes. I had a chadlite friend growing up who had a girlfriend who looked like a lower tier version of the foid in that commercial and she cucked him for a BBC tyrone who sold MDMA and literally threatened to beat his ass if he tried to fuck the tyrone's landwhale baby momma. After he got cucked, he kicked her out had a post wall stripper live in his house for a week that was also cucking him and he go so mad that he kicked her out and almost beat the shit out of her. Then he crawled back to the BLACKED ginger like a sniveling bluepilled pussy and let her move back in... They have been together ever since.

Does SafeAuto cover collision damage for Ryder moving vans? (in Toronto)

Last edited:
Brutal driver licence pill here and it is once again a female. I already said it, they are promoting and supporting female driving.
@rightfulcel

Brutal driver licence pill here and it is once again a female. I already said it, they are promoting and supporting female driving.
@rightfulcel
Even if a female was mentally ill enough to have empathy for incels and go AM with a moving van for our cause, it would still be emasculating and a brutal driver's license pill.

Cucked video ngl

@rightfulcel

Female driving exists to allow foids to all drive to Chad's house.

The entitlement holes think they have is sickening.

meh he clearly wasn't ok with the cucking

also does he looks ashkenazi?
@DeformAspergerCel

cucked and gay

@DeformAspergerCel
I know, but the fact that the commercial was made specifically to attack men is what is cucked.

Open relationships are basically domestic abuse against men who are bluepilled enough to allow it. A commercial that made a joke about a low tier normie male with a stacy gf cheating on her and showing her being psychologically distressed about it would get far more backlash than this commercial, in fact it wouldn't even air.

That's not a Chad that's a normie.

Comments are golden except for the bottom 2 or 3 which are obvious bots

Attachments

• burgers.png
    burgers.png
    65.8 KB · Views: 38
Why do all the chads in commercials act like soyboys?

Surprised the video's comments haven't been shut down yet. Then again SafeAuto is one of those Jerry Springer-tier companies.

Even if a female was mentally ill enough to have empathy for incels and go AM with a moving van for our cause, it would still be emasculating and a brutal driver's license pill.

This is indeed absoltuely emasculating. The only thing I can do, to overcome this, is to kill myself in restore the little honor that I have left.

That's not a Chad that's a normie.
If that's a normie, I'm not even a 2/10 like I previously thought... I am a -4/10.

This is indeed absoltuely emasculating. The only thing I can do, to overcome this, is to kill myself in restore the little honor that I have left.
Self driving cars will be out within the decade... (((They))) will probably still force us to have driver's licenses just to sit in them and read books.

Self driving cars will be out within the decade...

Cope. This is a bad devolopement if that happens. Imagine you just missed out at driving and have to wait for (((self driving cars))). I will literally kill myself if that happens. I just cannot endure this any longer. This is beyond emasculating at this point.

Cope. This is a bad devolopement if that happens. Imagine you just missed out at driving and have to wait for (((self driving cars))). I will literally kill myself if that happens. I just cannot endure this any longer. This is beyond emasculating at this point.
The self driving cars would probably have hidden cameras in them to detect ugly male faces and drive into oncoming semi trucks.

The self driving cars would probably have hidden cameras in them to detect ugly male faces and drive into oncoming semi trucks.

They just use (((self driving cars))) as a bait. They want to establish it in order to remove cars from men in general. Then, only people with wealth can afford cars. Only females can afford it since all the money is going to them due to men working their asses off for literally nothing.

This entire thread is gear grinding, knowing how much more bleak the future will more than likely be

Already posted and you're playing their game.
They hope their ad would go viral. They tried before without success. Their videos have barely views.

Next time aim them where it hurts. Money, views.
Download it then host it somewhere else.

They just use (((self driving cars))) as a bait. They want to establish it in order to remove cars from men in general. Then, only people with wealth can afford cars. Only females can afford it since all the money is going to them due to men working their asses off for literally nothing.
Overthrow Western Governments Level IQ

Literally only foids and chads will have wealth in a few years. Slave camps are probably being built as we speak. Their are redneck cops training for slave camp guard positions as we speak probably.
Already posted and you're playing their game.
They hope their ad would go viral. They tried before without success. Their videos have barely views.

Next time aim them where it hurts. Money, views.
Download it then host it somewhere else.
Fuck, I saw it but I couldn't find it until they put it on the SA YT channel.
sorry for stealing your thread

You know [It's Over] when low tier ginger femoids are cucking chads...

Look at the dislikes and comments. We all know who runs the (((insurance))) companies. The sad part is that this is literally how it is sometimes. I had a chadlite friend growing up who had a girlfriend who looked like a lower tier version of the foid in that commercial and she cucked him for a BBC tyrone who sold MDMA and literally threatened to beat his ass if he tried to fuck the tyrone's landwhale baby momma. After he got cucked, he kicked her out had a post wall stripper live in his house for a week that was also cucking him and he go so mad that he kicked her out and almost beat the shit out of her. Then he crawled back to the BLACKED ginger like a sniveling bluepilled pussy and let her move back in... They have been together ever since.

Does SafeAuto cover collision damage for Ryder moving vans? (in Toronto)

What the fuck? What the hell do open relationships have to do with car insurance? :feelskek:

@DeformAspergerCel
nah bro, jews have rounded foreheads, that's an aryan skull