Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Sadness is just anger due to ambition mixed with helplessness

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
Sadness- Anger mixed due to ambition mixed with helplessness

eg: 1. He got angry because he saw the couple kissing and imagined himself kissing, then he realised that's not possible, now he feels helpless, he starts to cry.

eg. 2 He got angry because he saw the guy getting tortured and he imagined himself getting tortured and wanted to help the guy out, now he realizes the guy is dead and there's nothing he can do and he cries.

Easy? Now we give some anger examples in these okay? Same examples by the way but now helplessness is removed.

eg: 1. He saw the couple kissing and imagined himself kissing, then he realised he's chad, now he can go too, even if doesn't get any, he knows just be white and heightmog, he wants to gymmax right now to get his smv up. (Next he talks shit about incels but that's not the point of this post so I skip)

eg: 2. He saw the guy getting tortured and he imagined himself getting tortured and wanted to help the guy out, realized the guy's torturer was his dad's cousin, they had a chat got the guy released.

So my point is helplessness is the fuel to all hostility.

As a sidenote, yes you can work extra hard to achieve goals of saving people from torture, that's true but you're still just human bro, there's so much energy you can give. Therefore you cry.

by the way I know my english is cucked you say 'on a sidenote' right? I'm getting mogged in everything that's crucial in later life.

Helplessness is a feeling that arises due to bad situations by the way, situations where you have no power no control over, the most fucked up places.

what about when people get sad due to the weather, even if they weren’t going anywhere? Like it just makes you feel bad when it’s grey and dull outside sometimes.

what about when people get sad due to the weather, even if they weren’t going anywhere? Like it just makes you feel bad when it’s grey and dull outside sometimes.
Yeah you have ambition there's a specific way you want things to be and you can't achieve that, so you want good weather and you can't achieve good weather it's out of control you feel helpless and then sad.

Yeah you have ambition there's a specific way you want things to be and you can't achieve that, so you want good weather and you can't achieve good weather it's out of control you feel helpless and then sad.
It’s not even about wanting good weather. Like if sunlight doesn’t come into my windows, I won’t feel as good for some reason. Might be some physiological response from seeing sunlight.

It’s not even about wanting good weather. Like if sunlight doesn’t come into my windows, I won’t feel as good for some reason. Might be some physiological response from seeing sunlight.
you make your own conclusions maybe you dream big and you're just stubborn

you make your own conclusions maybe you dream big and you're just stubborn
Says the guy who made a whole post based on your own conclusions.

Says the guy who made a whole post based on your own conclusions.
No dude you don't agree with me, what makes you think I'll beg you? It's okay if you don't agree with me, that's literally what I said and it's just a thing, you happen to be stubborn.

No dude you don't agree with me, what makes you think I'll beg you? It's okay if you don't agree with me, that's literally what I said and it's just a thing, you happen to be stubborn.
I never said I didn’t agree with you. I was just thinking of cases where this might not be true

I never said I didn’t agree with you. I was just thinking of cases where this might not be true
That's a great example, but for that you'll have to follow me... I'm joking, just stay tuned and I'll post about jealousy very soon, you may not believe it but you wanting the good weather is very similar to jealousy, I'll make a new post soon.

That's a great example, but for that you'll have to follow me... I'm joking, just stay tuned and I'll post about jealousy very soon, you may not believe it but you wanting the good weather is very similar to jealousy, I'll make a new post soon.
Followed then lol

Sadness- Anger mixed due to ambition mixed with helplessness

eg: 1. He got angry because he saw the couple kissing and imagined himself kissing, then he realised that's not possible, now he feels helpless, he starts to cry.

eg. 2 He got angry because he saw the guy getting tortured and he imagined himself getting tortured and wanted to help the guy out, now he realizes the guy is dead and there's nothing he can do and he cries.

Easy? Now we give some anger examples in these okay? Same examples by the way but now helplessness is removed.

eg: 1. He saw the couple kissing and imagined himself kissing, then he realised he's chad, now he can go too, even if doesn't get any, he knows just be white and heightmog, he wants to gymmax right now to get his smv up. (Next he talks shit about incels but that's not the point of this post so I skip)

eg: 2. He saw the guy getting tortured and he imagined himself getting tortured and wanted to help the guy out, realized the guy's torturer was his dad's cousin, they had a chat got the guy released.

So my point is helplessness is the fuel to all hostility.
sadness and helplessness is anger

good point