Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Sadly when you are ugly a good heart Is not enough

• Thread starter InternetSupremeBoss
  • Start date
InternetSupremeBoss

InternetSupremeBoss

Banned for being too based
-
I'm not even edgy really, I'm actually a good person and I don't advocate for illegal shit

I would treat a woman good tbh, sadly I'm not enough tall / rich / good looking whatever

I can't cope with MGTOW, thinking that in relationships you can be cheated and stuff, divorce, and other stuff that people here say for feeling that maybe being incel is not that bad

I don't care about this forum either, its a good cope, but the FBI can close It tomorrow, my Life wouldn't change a single bit, I don't even write sooo much

I Just want a loving gf and stop, thats what I want, Who the fuck cares about blackpill and shit, being based, Whitepill, being edgy, fuck everything

Title : I’m fact the reason you have a good heart is because you’re ugly people with power don’t have to be a good person

MGTOW is for divorced sexhavers, not virgins
How old are u? We need to Ascend Bro, I don't want to being incel at 40, I would Rope at that point

ascending means becoming a normie or a simp. I'd rather be an incel than conform with society. not like I have a choice regardless

U still need to stand unshaken Even when The world IS jumping around u

Yeah. Having a heart of gold and being kind means nothing to women. And I'm not saying this either because I think I'm kind but I don't hear womens high heels clacking as they're running to salvation army to find "just a regular good and a kind man." It doesn't happen. Probably never has. Women don't give a shit. They'd rather write a steamy letter to a serial killer psychopath convict.

Having a heart of gold and being kind means nothing to women
They gaslight you starting at school saying you need a good heart but the start having sex at 13

Do be ugly you only have to extreme to have a heart so pure that no mortal normie could appreciate it or having a heart so dark that you are cut off from ever being human again

Do be ugly you only have to extreme to have a heart so pure that no mortal normie could appreciate it or having a heart so dark that you are cut off from ever being human again
Mh idk, I'm Just saying that I want a gf bro

the grass is green

I'm not even edgy really, I'm actually a good person and I don't advocate for illegal shit

I would treat a woman good tbh, sadly I'm not enough tall / rich / good looking whatever

I can't cope with MGTOW, thinking that in relationships you can be cheated and stuff, divorce, and other stuff that people here say for feeling that maybe being incel is not that bad

I don't care about this forum either, its a good cope, but the FBI can close It tomorrow, my Life wouldn't change a single bit, I don't even write sooo much

I Just want a loving gf and stop, thats what I want, Who the fuck cares about blackpill and shit, being based, Whitepill, being edgy, fuck everything
Soyciety associates good looks with good virtues. How many fictional works have a Chad villain and an incel protagonist?

Great post, you caught some of my feelings nicely.

I still care about the BP because knowledge is important but I also want to have a loving gf where there is mutual attraction between me and her.

All this other pill trash becomes useless, you can sum it up in one sentence. Looks matter 100%, women mostly like good looking men.

How old are u? We need to Ascend Bro, I don't want to being incel at 40, I would Rope at that point
You can't escape subhumanity ,since you are born subhuman you will remain so all your life

Well said. Women don't care about your personality if your face is unattractive. You could have a heart of gold and still be brushed aside for someone else with a bad personality simply because he looks better.

Foid's are greedy savages and spawn of Satan so do not expect anything thing from them

Well said. Women don't care about your personality if your face is unattractive. You could have a heart of gold and still be brushed aside for someone else with a bad personality simply because he looks better.

Great post, you caught some of my feelings nicely.

I still care about the BP because knowledge is important but I also want to have a loving gf where there is mutual attraction between me and her.

All this other pill trash becomes useless, you can sum it up in one sentence. Looks matter 100%, women mostly like good looking men.