Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sadly I am alive

• Thread starter !CircumcisedManlet!
  • Start date
!CircumcisedManlet!

!CircumcisedManlet!

Recruit
★★★
I tried, I really tried to be happy. Going to a psychiatrist, getting on new medication, but it didn’t work.

my depression skyrocketed when I found out my mom, dad, and brother are all crack/cocaine and or meth addicts.

my only friend, my cousin, is a heroin addict as well and hasn’t had contact with me in a month.

there is no point in life. I am poor and too dumb for education. I can’t even get a job in this current market, atleast one that isn’t McDonald’s. I live in a mostly black area so every worker there is black and mean to me. I hate everything.

Crackmaxxx too tbh :lul:. Its over the moment you were born

born in a heroin infested womb
molested at 7
raped at 8
surrounded by hateful black people my whole life who have stowed racism
mental ilness
it’s over
It will always be over

born in a heroin infested womb
molested at 7
raped at 8
surrounded by hateful black people my whole life who have stowed racism
mental ilness
it’s over
It will always be over
It never began bro. Really

You'd think a foid would at least throw us the occasional bone :feelsbadman:
My day truly was ruined when I checked my Twitter I use once in a blue moon, and the first post I saw was “Why do men hate women?”
I pointed out how that post exist only to stow the war of genders, and I was immediately messaged and replied to by an army of soyboys defending their queen.
It made me lose hope. There’s too many women and their worshippers. What is a man to do?

Although I don't know all about the crap that drugs cause, you have my full support and I hope you get through it. Fucking life :feelsbadman:

You can always kill yourself

What's the matter, meth and crack ain't good enough for you? Gotta get a fancy prescription drug?

Too lazy to run away and live in an appliance box under a bridge and use trash bags and stolen newspapers for blankets?

Kids these days... Bunch of fancy drugged pussies...

This. Just do prescription drugs and fuck heroin whores. Drug bum is the caste you were born into, and as incel it is the caste you will unfortunately have to stay in.