Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

{SADFUEL} What I hate more than females,chads,normies,cucks and nature............

Tellem--T

Tellem--T

Banned
-
Myself, I always imagine my self getting tortured like how jack Bauer did from 24. When I use to work and walk back from work at night, I wished a pickup truck drove by with a shotgun and performed a drive by on me while I'm walking with the shotgun at night, I always dream of going to sleep and never waking up. I always dreamed of living on an island alone by myself in social isolation.

I hate myself more than anything. TBH when I go outside and see Normies,chads or stacies I don't even get triggered that much right now since I don't care about them, I care about the fact I'm still breathing and the fact that I'm existing, when I say I care I mean that I need to do something or wish upon something to end my existence.

I truly hate myself, and jfl at that meme when people say "love yourself" kek

Me too man. I see myself as worthless trash scum that deserves to be destroyed.

Im sorry brother, its a dark world out there for us incels. :feelscry:

How about vesting ourselves and doing suicide-bombing near some Israelis army members ? We would die as shaheeds.

In all seriousness suicide bombing is haram, but if it was halal I would do this at a Stacy and chad house party lol

In all seriousness suicide bombing is haram, but if it was halal I would do this at a Stacy and chad house party lol
It's haram if you were to bomb civilians, but it's halal if you were to bomb those filthy Israeli soldiers.

It's haram if you were to bomb civilians, but it's halal if you were to bomb those filthy Israeli soldiers.

Kamikaze, yes I can see it being as a military plan against the jews, Allah will understand