Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Sadfuel] I'm really sad tonight boyos

• Thread starter Deleted member 19457
  • Start date
Deleted member 19457

Deleted member 19457

IT full of fags
-
I'm really sad tonight. Just real deep sadness. :feelsbadman::feelscry::cryfeels:

Sorry

time to cope, buddy, I fapped earlier

just listen some calm music brah
and dont be sad boyo
everything will get better

I was like this last night and overdrank like a retard. Ended up puking in McDonald's bathroom at 4 am. So I'd say time to alcohol cope but

I was like this last night and overdrank like a retard. Ended up puking in McDonald's bathroom at 4 am. So I'd say time to alcohol cope but

I wanna get drunk but as a pathetic gook I get the Asian glow and can't hold alcohol well. I'm such a loser. :feelsbadman:

Alcohol cope isnt bad tbh
but McDonald's cope could work for me at least

Alcohol cope isnt bad tbh
but McDonald's cope could work for me at least
How was there any McDonald's cope? I went thers thinking I was going to get a mcdouble meal but ended up puking in the bathroom

How was there any McDonald's cope? I went thers thinking I was going to get a mcdouble meal but ended up puking in the bathroom
i dont know im low iq
i just like shitty food im getting from McDonald's and KFC, if i had unlimited cheeseburgers from McDonald's i would be happiest person in the world

When I'm suddenly sad, what I like to do is try and figure out what I'm sad about that I apparently wasn't sad about before.

i dont know im low iq
i just like shitty food im getting from McDonald's and KFC, if i had unlimited cheeseburgers from McDonald's i would be happiest person on the world
I know that feel. KFC bucket with fries and gravy is lifefuel. Too bad it's so terrible for you

I wanna get drunk but as a pathetic gook I get the Asian glow and can't hold alcohol well. I'm such a loser. :feelsbadman:
Do you mean you have low tolerance? What does it matter, you're not at a party wirh useless whores just drink the amount that does it for you without stressing about it

My stamina is bad
just take stamina potion bro
here is your one
Sss

I'm full of sadness and pain too boyo

Same, but every night unless there's weed around

same, Ill just sleep and hope I dont wake up

Sad shit, man.

It's such an injustice
anyways see how many people anwsered u on here, we are your friends
if i posted same thread i would get may be one reply since im disliked here

anyways see how many people anwsered u on here, we are your friends
if i posted same thread i would get may be one reply since im disliked here

I like you, no homo.

No one likes me.

People just posting here because they feel sad too. :feelsbadman:

I like you, no homo.

No one likes me.

People just posting here because they feel sad too. :feelsbadman:
i posted here coz i care about everyone
you should just find some cope ded srs its hard sometimes but if u find then u will be way happier, trust me i have done this

fuck i didnt have grass in hand since month gimme little
I need some too, I hate being broke. Hell, the only reason I'm posting so much lately is because I don't have that cope

I need some too, I hate being broke. Hell, the only reason I'm posting so much lately is because I don't have that cope

How do you bruhs stand the smell of weed? Legit makes me gag from that pungent odor.

How do you bruhs stand the smell of weed? Legit makes me gag from that pungent odor.
You get used to it, I actually like it now. Alternatively, you can always vape it to hide/change the smell if you want.

as this guy said with time u will like it
and its good cope but dont get addict :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Sad times br0

You were less sad about your life in general earlier, what happened to push you over the edge?

It just comes over me randomly no reason at all tbh.
My brain might be broken.

That's good, saves you money. Since you don't need to drink as much, a bottle can last longer so you can afford to shell out for the high-end stuff.

It just comes over me randomly no reason at all tbh.
My brain might be broken.

No triggers at all? I would recommend trying a "stream of consciousness" journal to get a feel for what exactly you're thinking throughout the day.

just be happy bro