Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Saddest PUA approach of all time.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★

I'm in fucking tears. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

For some reason I can watch beheading videos while I'm having lunch, but I can't stand even secondhand cringe. I will never again approach a foid in my life.

All cope yet no rope

For some reason I can watch beheading videos while I'm having lunch, but I can't stand even secondhand cringe. I will never again approach a foid in my life.
gore videos are nothing to me, now this, this is fucking hell

"There's a lot of powerful people watching." Then she brings up her boyfriend. Jfl.

You are tuned to violence rather than social awkwardness. Its truly over.

Not only did I meet a super cute brunette, I went out on a beautiful date with her later that night

what.

is the date part a larp. or was that whole interaction faked.

Rejection by a woman is worst thing that happens to a man. You are a man,with a dick,balls and strong hormones,ready to breed but foid look at your face with disgust and reject you

what.

is the date part a larp. or was that whole interaction faked.
Is the guy making money or trying to make money off of his PUA stuff? If so, then it's probably fake. Why wouldn't it be?

Is the guy making money or trying to make money off of his PUA stuff? If so, then it's probably fake. Why wouldn't it be?
i think it's fake going by the way she looks at the camera at the end

I remember that trio. The curry, the somali and the whitecel.

I remember that trio. The curry, the somali and the whitecel.

There was also a fatter curry in the gif if I remember correctly.

Actually, I gotta admire this guys' autism level. He doesn't pay attention to any of her discomfort and just barrels forward. If a girl looks like she is trying to escape...game over.

TBH I think he considers just talking to a feeamayale a "success".

The only reason she gave him her number is that that foid was retarded enough to believe this was some legit shit that could help be an actress :lul::lul::lul:

It hits too close to home. All incels have had experiences like this and much of the time this sort of content just reopens those wounds. Tbh it’s a bit like how hearing fireworks can cause vets to have full-blown mental breakdowns.

That was literally painful to watch ngl