Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Saddest part of the Elliot Rodger Manifesto

NutNotBusted

NutNotBusted

Officer
★★★★
hqdefault.jpg

NutNotBusted said:

He had the right to be angry. The victims families should blame his sister, not him.

More like kind of fucked up, idk how he could listen to the whole thing. Id rather cut my fucking ears off.

7339er said:
He had the right to be angry. The victims families should blame his sister, not him.

Well said, she is a cum swallowing thot

slut sister gets fucked in the families house, she couldn't even go to chads house to do it.

I read his manifesto when it came out, and I cried in my room. Especially the part when his friend says "No woman ever in the world will want to fuck you." It stuck with Elliot Rodger. It stuck with me too.

KyloRen said:
I read his manifesto when it came out, and I cried in my room. Especially the part when his friend says "No woman ever in the world will want to fuck you." It stuck with Elliot Rodger. It stuck with me too.

Me too, i was bullied by girls saying that.

degeneration indeed

He is a great saint and martyr. Allah bless him.

7339er said:

bfl.gif

I read most of his manifesto but alot of it is just filler bullshit about his life

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
bfl.gif

I read most of his manifesto but alot of it is just filler bullshit about his life

I think his manifesto is very good at points but his language is really stupid. Dylan and Eric have journals that are much more interesting.

oilonthe-Rose said:
I think his manifesto is very good at points but his language is really stupid. Dylan and Eric have journals that are much more interesting.

I've never read there journals. But i have seen many documentaries on Columbine. It seems Dylan just wanted to die and Eric had all the rage inside him

I've never read there journals. But i have seen many documentaries on Columbine. It seems Dylan just wanted to die and Eric had all the rage inside him

Yeah pretty much, but I really empathise with Dylan as we are very similar. Both bullied, both constantly rejected etc.

His siter is ugly so it doesn't count

oilonthe-Rose said:
Yeah pretty much, but I really empathise with Dylan as we are very similar. Both bullied, both constantly rejected etc.

Dylan had a prom date though? and a GF?

Dylan had a prom date though? and a GF?

His prom date was a friend that bought them guns. He never had a girlfriend  that's a myth pretty sure he was KHV. Eric had a girlfriend but she dumped him cus he was pshyco.

oilonthe-Rose said:
His prom date was a friend that bought them guns. He never had a girlfriend  that's a myth pretty sure he was KHV. Eric had a girlfriend but she dumped him cus he was pshyco.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2Ety0az1_I

wow Robyn Anderson was a roastie for sure

Reading his manifesto brought me to tears, as all of his experiences and feelings felt like a reflection of myself.

KyloRen said:
I know that feel man, people have said the same thing to me and it's like a blade to the chest.

7339er said:

He was a mentalcel who could've ascended.

My heart goes out to all the true uggo cels out there though.

NutNotBusted said:

That must've been one loud penis-vagina action. The squelching of the fluids.

NutNotBusted said:
Me too, i was bullied by girls saying that.

Ugly wannabe roasties or really hot ones?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2Ety0az1_I

wow Robyn Anderson was a roastie for sure

they shld've tag-teamed her instead of shooting up the school  :D

point the gun at her head too

It hurt me too, listening to someone else experiencing the pleasures you wanted for so long, it's as bad as being hungry and seeing a feast that you are forbidden to join in with

If i was him, i will inmediatly get an hammer, enter the room, and smash that little cunt face througth the floor, and then proceed to grab some scissors and then cut the hair of the little slut that i have for """sister"""(Thank blackops2cel for not having one)

God he was such a pussy.

I'm so lucky to not have a sister. It would be a nightmare to hear that.

that would be pure suicide fuel. I don't blame him at all.

God bless Saint Elliot. It’s such a shame he didn’t get into that sorority house and cause total carnage.

I hate his sister so much i hope she fucking dies a slow painful death