Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Sad to see @subhuman go

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
i'm noticing that a lot of the oldcels that completely mogg me in years (2017,18,19,20) are starting to leave this forum
some ascend but a fat majority of them are leaving because of the fake GrAYcels, like me, are coming over here with shit threads (probably like this one) they also claim that a good majority of us are larping which ngl I can see in threads (specifically the ones talking about how stacy didn't kiss them twice at the uni party)
this thread is starting to mogg each other in terms of social credit. this completely moggs a lot of us on here, so I think experiences regarding any foids while bragging should be banned tbh, ik humble bragging is already against the rules but it's not enforced.
imagine getting mogged in a forum where you are suppose to share the same struggles and troubles mang
i also notice the forum is getting a lot more new mogging fedcels, tragic

it's sad to see some of our wise wizards leave so rules should be tighter for larpers

otherwise

it's truly fucking over

Yeehaw, another one bites the dust! Not the one i wanted, but still good

low iq nigger genetics :feelsbadman:
but please, God, make me a fakecel
No problem

Pow! You are a fakey-flakey now! Congradulations! Now get out of here and fuck some women

The reality is that when you are in the incelsphere long enough, you actually get bored and tired of talking the same shit. Not only that but there's hardly a sentiment of belonging here, you can't trust nobody and nobody trusts you.

So it's not a wonder why everyone would leave. The best time for me was when braincels was around and when FACEandBBC made streams. After that it all went downhill.

make me white and rice iq while you're at it

fucking over
Okay, i will make you white, and make you smart. But.. muahahahaha!!! I will put you in the shithole, and make you poor, so you will go mad because you are smart enough to understand that you cant do shit!

Enjoy!