Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Sad realization

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
It saddens me that my oneitis most likely has nudes, and that she has probably sent some to hot guys. Fucking slut. I’m mentally torturing myself with these thoughts.

I imagine her exchanging intimate photos with guys on Snapchat. She probably thinks about them when she masturbates. It pisses me off. She probably has photos of her own pussy. Fucking whore.

Why do I know this? Well, my oneitis is currently a junior in high school. I had a childhood friend who dated a junior. He told me that she sent nudes and videos of herself masturbating to him.

All women are whores. Just accept that. It's their nature. Even the cute innocent wholesome girl, even the traditional gentle girl at church, even the shy quiet girl in class... ALL of them... WHORES.

My oneitis is more than likely getting it on with her boyfriend on the fourth of july. (Her boyfriend also has the same name of a guy who punched and scarred the inside of my mouth in highschool)

I share your pain man

All women are whores. Just accept that. It's their nature. Even the cute innocent wholesome girl, even the traditional gentle girl at church, even the shy quiet girl in class... ALL of them... WHORES.

Honestly I have never been in love with anyone or had an oneitis so i can't relate. I would tell you that you are retarded and you need to forget about that bitch

Just chadfish her and ask for nudes

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

What a fucking cuck

Your oneitis posts are annoying , inject some fucking T and move on from your oneitis, she will NEVER look at your direction you simping cuck

It saddens me that my oneitis most likely has nudes
It takes 1 google search to access 1TB+ of nudes , what are you sad about? Your oneitis's nudes are nothing special , shes probably average at best

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

What a fucking cuck

Your oneitis posts are annoying , inject some fucking T and move on from your oneitis, she will NEVER look at your direction you simping cuck

It takes 1 google search to access 1TB+ of nudes , what are you sad about? Your oneitis's nudes are nothing special , shes probably average at best
I’d rather have nudes of someone i know irl, rather than random bitches on google

I’d rather have nudes of someone i know irl, rather than random bitches on google
They're no different. A nude is a nude

a pair of tits , a face, a pussy, and an ass

I learned the hard way, when I used to be a dumbass retarded bluepliller in high school, I thought the innocent shy girls were good human beings that I can bond with, I was so wrong, now I'm a based incel blackpiller who speaks the truth. My life is better because of this transformation

It saddens me that my oneitis most likely has nudes, and that she has probably sent some to hot guys. Fucking slut. I’m mentally torturing myself with these thoughts.

I imagine her exchanging intimate photos with guys on Snapchat. She probably thinks about them when she masturbates. It pisses me off. She probably has photos of her own pussy. Fucking whore.

Why do I know this? Well, my oneitis is currently a junior in high school. I had a childhood friend who dated a junior. He told me that she sent nudes and videos of herself masturbating to him.
Please use magick

she's choked on chads dick

my oneitis turned lesbian

Get a sextoy & move on.