Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Sad example of masculinity coping

Kamanbert

Kamanbert

Theresa is my Middle Ages slavic waifu
★★★★★

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/dP8cuuQdtNw?feature=shared

If it's not fake (probably is though) dude's there having a mental breakdown from roids and being an irrelevent, anachronic brute in modern soyciety :feelsbadman: he mentions all these navy seal members that managed to be in the public eye, indicating that he probably vicariously live through them. His identity became unseparable from being a tough guy and a vet, and, no man being an Island, i'm sure this self-concept of his is extremely linked to society in general, especially as our masculine condition means finding usefulness under the threat of being tossed aside.

But the reality is that no one gives two flying fucks about this ogre. It's all an illusion.

:lul: Ruthless foid is being a cunt but at least she's honest and gives reasons for her lack of respect. This reminded me of something i read like 15 years ago that stuck with me to this day, it was from the autobiographical/real event book "Jarhead" (leading to the creation of the movie) from ex-marine Anthony Swofford. There's a passage in which the author gets bellitled by some foids in a bar for being a pussy due to the Gulf War being so one-sided. Absolutely brutal.

Can't be that guy in this day and age if you don't want to become some screaming schizo. What counts now is being a sophisticated high earning ok looking normie. You must be Instagrammable and TikTokable, not some drone potentially risking his life for a society that doesn't care about his ass. :feelswhat: That foid's comment might seem cherry-picked but this is what people actually think of him. The "thank you for your service" crowd is just hypocritical or losers themselves.

Last edited:
Video seems staged too.

Video seems staged too.
Yeah. But the fact it's there shows people think this is cool in some way, to be a tragic figure screaming DAVID GOGGINS and JOCKO WILLINK in the middle of the night. JFL. :dafuckfeels:

It's just another proof that women don't really give a shit about "muh masculinity" if it doesn't make a guy attractive. Hamzacopers and redpillers on suicide watch

What counts now is being a sophisticated high earning ok looking normie.
Its cope.
This steroid maxxed man is also coping.
Everything is cope.
Only looks isn't.

If it's real, which it very well might be, I feel bad for him. Navy seals put themselves through insane amounts of hell with the required training. They literally have to do a "Hell Week" that consists of 5.5 days of brutal physically exertive training with cold water plunges in between, and are only allowed 4 hours of sleep during the entire 5.5 days. Then a few days after this, they have to continue on with difficult normal training.

Just that training alone without any war experiences would be enough to kill your soul and make you hate life.

That female is such a vile POS for writing such a comment. Navy seal training is such hell, and definitely not worth it for what they get paid.

It's just another proof that women don't really give a shit about "muh masculinity" if it doesn't make a guy attractive. Hamzacopers and redpillers on suicide watch
They definitely dont and many of them would find it cringe and insecure, some of them would think it's even repulsive cause it's macho/threatening. Maybe it's different in the US but here in a big european city women see a guy like this as a piece of crap.

They definitely dont and many of them would find it cringe and insecure, some of them would think it's even repulsive cause it's macho/threatening. Maybe it's different in the US but here in a big european city women see a guy like this as a piece of crap.
Obviously. Women would prefer a prettyboy chad over a redpilled roidcel Tate fan any day

Im cope, you are cope, this forum is cope, steroid gymmaxxers are cope.
Only looks isnt cope.
:feelskek: But i don't agree tbh. Past a certain age, i see many kinda meh guys with gl women but they ooze that status thing, not saying they're super rich and all that but it's like they're part of the good crowd, very NT and all. It can't be only looks.

THEY DONT KNOW ME SON :soy::soy::feels:

Over for OGREcels.:feelsbadman:
200.gif

Last edited:
It was always a cope and def a form of making money since retards will buy anything. Sad truth.

After looking stuff up about this it turns out that this guy maybe wasn't even a military man let alone a navy seal. Which would kinda make it even more embarassing

it's all about face and height
Its Over Mma GIF by UFC

I've generally been through a lot of fucked up shit in my life, like a lot of other incels, I took it to the chin, self-improoved my way out of it, was very stoic, I think most normie people would've caved and gave up under the pressure I've experienced.

When I was younger, I believed this mental fortitude was my biggest advantage in the dating market, and that foids seek out strong men with virtuous characters and strong will power, it's just that I've been unlucky to only meet bad ones, and the right foid that appreciates character will come along for me soon, jfl :feelshaha::fuk:

Turns out they want a tall guy with a pretty face and the rest does not matter, because they're shallow, egoistical and animalistic.

Masculinity only matters when others depend on it. In this world too many foids and faggots take masculinity for granted, and foids develop unrealistic expectations about what a man should be. I fucking hate foids for ignoring my genetically inferior existence, I hope all asian foids choke to death on rice in GTA 6

I've generally been through a lot of fucked up shit in my life, like a lot of other incels, I took it to the chin, self-improoved my way out of it, was very stoic, I think most normie people would've caved and gave up under the pressure I've experienced.

When I was younger, I believed this mental fortitude was my biggest advantage in the dating market, and that foids seek out strong men with virtuous characters and strong will power, it's just that I've been unlucky to only meet bad ones, and the right foid that appreciates character will come along for me soon, jfl :feelshaha::fuk:

Turns out they want a tall guy with a pretty face and the rest does not matter, because they're shallow, egoistical and animalistic.
No fortitude for your face :feelsUgh:

Masculinity only matters when others depend on it. In this world too many foids and faggots take masculinity for granted, and foids develop unrealistic expectations about what a man should be. I fucking hate foids for ignoring my genetically inferior existence,
That's a very good point. But it's partly taken for granted cause it's objectively obsolete with the rise of standards of living, technology. And the cherry on top is that it's emptied of it's essence due to the push for females doing manly stuff. 2 days ago i even saw a tiny blonde foid driving a big ass truck. She got mad/honked at me cause cause i wanted to sneak in between the truck and the sidewalk just when she started doing a maneuver :lul: i thought she wanted to let me in cause we looked at each other prior. I was smiling at her cause it was genuinely funny to see some 18-20 years old foid with that tiny little head driving that thing, but she just seemed pissed lmao. :feelskek: Symbolically speaking, putting 3 foids like this in a group of 100 trucker men is enough to have an impact on gender roles perception, even though it's not legitimate cause you can bet your ass the foids will stop early while the guys will do that for a long time if not their whole lives. Pretty much resonates with society as a whole where we pretend to have abolished gender roles but guys still have to be trad and providers while women are cattered to. But women always take great delight in this, reducing the male sex to a symbolic midget with no identity for their own "empowerment" but that still has to bear the brunt. It's both usurpation and a lack of gratitude.

I'm kinda contradicting myself here, cause i said masculinity is obsolete then imply that it isn't. But it's about the nuance that yeah, no woman needs your muscles and sense of sacrifice in her immediate life, like it was before the industrial revolution or something. If men still hold the world on their shoulders it's more in an anonymous, drone-like way. Just like that hypothetical navy seal, no one gives a shit when you're being shot at in some shithole (although the legitimacy of US military operations are subject to debate but that's another subject).

Last edited:

That's a very good point. But it's partly taken for granted cause it's objectively obsolete with the rise of standards of living, technology. And the cherry on top is that it's emptied of it's essence due to the push for females doing manly stuff. 2 days ago i even saw a tiny blonde foid driving a big ass truck. She got mad/honked at me cause cause i wanted to sneak in between the truck and the sidewalk just when she started doing a maneuver :lul: i thought she wanted to let me in cause we looked at each other prior. I was smiling at her cause it was genuinely funny to see some 18-20 years old foid with that tiny little head driving that thing, but she just seemed pissed lmao. :feelskek: Symbolically speaking, putting 3 foids like this in a group of 100 trucker men is enough to have an impact on gender roles perception, even though it's not legitimate cause you can bet your ass the foids will stop early while the guys will do that for a long time if not their whole lives. Pretty much resonates with society as a whole where we pretend to have abolished gender roles but guys still have to be trad and providers while women are cattered to. But women always take great delight in this, reducing the male sex to a symbolic midget with no identity for their own "empowerment" but that still has to bear the brunt. It's both usurpation and a lack of gratitude.

I'm kinda contradicting myself here, cause i said masculinity is obsolete then imply that it isn't. But it's about the nuance that yeah, no woman needs your muscles and sense of sacrifice in her immediate life, like it was before the industrial revolution or something. If men still hold the world on their shoulders it's more in an anonymous, drone-like way. Just like that hypothetical navy seal, no one gives a shit when you're being shot at in some shithole (although the legitimacy of US military operations are subject to debate but that's another subject).
Seeing a foid work a trade while I rot at home always makes me feel shitty as if I should be doing what they do or more than what they do, but then I remember the positive reinforcement they get their entire lives as women leads to them having the balls (or lack thereof) to actually pursue a career that is well over 90% men. The lesbo foid working as an electrician has probably had more sexual and romantic experiences than your average inkwell, even as a homosexual. This leads to a level of delusion that allows them to wanna pursue a man’s job just because they can use a fucking strap on, because they might hate their father, but atleast she fucks, right? Meanwhile inkie would rather rot than wageslave knowing the truth that no amount of blood sweat and tears will save him from loneliness.

If it's real, which it very well might be, I feel bad for him. Navy seals put themselves through insane amounts of hell with the required training. They literally have to do a "Hell Week" that consists of 5.5 days of brutal physically exertive training with cold water plunges in between, and are only allowed 4 hours of sleep during the entire 5.5 days. Then a few days after this, they have to continue on with difficult normal training.

Just that training alone without any war experiences would be enough to kill your soul and make you hate life.
No one is forcing them to.

You hit the nail right on the head, again. I have seen it in Computer Science, how it only took a few foids to sully the contributions of all the men in that field. The vast of majority of 'redpilled' men also gotta stop with the STEM and trade cope. If foids can fucking become doctors and scientists, they can easily learn STEM concepts and trade. For trades, the tools and gears have only gotten better, requiring far less physical exertion. I think we are rediscovering the disastrous impacts of letting foids in workplace, which isn't just them becoming financially independent. The reason I say this is because I came across a user here a year ago (could be a foid-worshipper) arguing that foids always worked. Except all of the works he mentioned, were household stuff. Like nigga still doesn't get it, which I guess goes for most guys.

Also to note another fact that you have mentioned, they can do some "men's work" one day, next day they can be a receptionist, executive, OF whore, influencer, traveler or whatnot while pursuing higher education. It fucking does my head in how men have so royally fucked it all. In actuality, the men of the modern world were actually supposed to be the ones to benefit mostly from it. No more war, no more fighting over resources, much safer workplaces.

Last edited:
Seeing a foid work a trade while I rot at home always makes me feel shitty as if I should be doing what they do or more than what they do, but then I remember the positive reinforcement they get their entire lives as women leads to them having the balls (or lack thereof) to actually pursue a career that is well over 90% men. The lesbo foid working as an electrician has probably had more sexual and romantic experiences than your average inkwell, even as a homosexual. This leads to a level of delusion that allows them to wanna pursue a man’s job just because they can use a fucking strap on, because they might hate their father, but atleast she fucks, right? Meanwhile inkie would rather rot than wageslave knowing the truth that no amount of blood sweat and tears will save him from loneliness.
:yes: That's why i threw my "masculinity" as a conscious way of being and set of values in the fucking trash. Funny thing is i still "muh masculinity" mog a lot of men just for not being soy and by trying to be a decent moral person without bending to any hivemind bullshit, so i might come across as some redpill masculinity coper anyway. You shouldn't even feel like shit for not doing those jobs, or feeling ashamed for not being manly cause it doesn’t mean anything in the end anyway. No one really respects you for it.

Just look at the recent trend on TikTok about "girls getting into trades". I was baffled to see the rhetoric, they were basically saying "apparently men don't want to work now, it's up to us to do REAL JOBS" :foidSoy:

I mean just let that sink in : they spent all those years shitting on plumbers, construction workers, etc, for not being fancy, but the moment they do it it's a REAL JOB and it's BADASS. But don't worry, it doesn’t mean that suddenly they'll attribute those positive labels to you : you're just there acting like a prop for the girl boss ego trip.

You hit the nail right on the head, again. I have seen it in Computer Science, how it only took a few foids to sully the contributions of all the men in that field. The vast of majority of 'redpilled' men also gotta stop with the STEM and trade cope. If foids can fucking become doctors and scientists, they can easily learn STEM concepts and trade. For trades, the tools and gears have only gotten better, requiring far less physical exertion. I think we are rediscovering the disastrous impacts of letting foids in workplace, which isn't just them becoming financially independent. The reason I say this is because I came across a user here a year ago (could be a foid-worshipper) arguing that foids always worked. Except all of the works he mentioned, were household stuff. Like nigga still doesn't get it, which I guess goes for most guys.

Also to note another fact that you have mentioned, they can do some "men's work" one day, next day they can be a receptionist, executive, OF whore, influencer, traveler or whatnot while pursuing higher education. It fucking does my head in how men have so royally fucked it all. In actuality, the men of the modern were actually supposed to be the ones to benefit mostly from it. No war, no fighting over resources, much safer workplaces.
:yes:It's something that just doesn't mix well with the inherent essentialism of the sexes that women, despite feminist discourse, love to take advantage of, but it's more than just taking advantage : it's just their very being. So it will always come at men's expense if foids act both masculine and feminine cause it leads to the current zeitgeist of women having the best of both worlds while men get nothing. It's an imbalance in the natural order that makes men obsolete, but without the merit of being completely real given that i almost never see a woman on a construction site or being shot at on a battlefield. There's more of them in easier blue collar traditionally male jobs like bus drivers etc though.

I have seen it in Computer Science, how it only took a few foids to sully the contributions of all the men in that field.
It's a subtle insult to men's qualities, struggles and hardships. Reminds me of that foid taking ALL the credit for the black hole photo stuff or whatever a few years ago, when in reality she was far from being a major contributor. This is something that's also very present today with all this new feminist historic revisionism about women in science. It's women taking credit for men's contribution and, as if it wasn't enough, accusing those men of stealing women's contributions, can't make that shit up :feelskek:

See this vid on the subject to get mind blown :
View: https://youtu.be/j9Yn3i-DMKw?feature=shared

Or :
View: https://youtu.be/Ip1ADBPRd5M?feature=shared

I think normies would struggle to understand the things we're discussing here because they don't see how symbolic representations in the collective mind affect reality. Then they scratch their heads when there's a "masculinity crisis". Well of course there is a crisis cause masculinity is not respected anymore, it's a joke to be either surpassed to satisfy female hubris or taken advantage of. It IS "fragile" , because it's much more than putting on makeup and a cute outfit and just existing with your tits and ass.

Last edited:
After the drivers license pill, we get the blue collar job pill. So emasculating ! @LastGerman :feelswhat:

Just kidding obviously, i don't think we should give a shit at all on a personal level :feelsUgh: but on a holistic level, it hits different.

After the drivers license pill, we get the blue collar job pill. So emasculating ! @LastGerman :feelswhat:

Just kidding obviously, i don't think we should give a shit at all on a personal level :feelsUgh: but on a holistic level, it hits different.
I have a license but no car :feelsbadman:

:yes:It's something that just doesn't mix well with the inherent essentialism of the sexes that women, despite feminist discourse, love to take advantage of, but it's more than just taking advantage : it's just their very being. So it will always come at men's expense if foids act both masculine and feminine cause it leads to the current zeitgeist of women having the best of both worlds while men get nothing. It's an imbalance in the natural order that makes men obsolete, but without the merit of being completely real given that i almost never see a woman on a construction site or being shot at on a battlefield. There's more of them in easier blue collar traditionally male jobs like bus drivers etc though.

It's a subtle insult to men's qualities, struggles and hardships. Reminds me of that foid taking ALL the credit for the black hole photo stuff or whatever a few years ago, when in reality she was far from being a major contributor. This is something that's also very present today with all this new feminist historic revisionism about women in science. It's women taking credit for men's contribution and, as if it wasn't enough, accusing those men of stealing women's contributions, can't make that shit up :feelskek:

See this vid on the subject to get mind blown :
View: https://youtu.be/j9Yn3i-DMKw?feature=shared

Or :
View: https://youtu.be/Ip1ADBPRd5M?feature=shared

I think normies would struggle to understand the things we're discussing here because they don't see how symbolic representations in the collective mind affect reality. Then they scratch their heads when there's a "masculinity crisis". Well of course there is a crisis cause masculinity is not respected anymore, it's a joke to be either surpassed to satisfy female hubris or taken advantage of. It IS "fragile" , because it's much more than putting on makeup and a cute outfit and just existing with your tits and ass.

Colttaine was basically my window into the redpill/mgtow world. Even though, he comes off as an escortmaxxing, rise-and-grind, mgtow, and sigma fucker (see his domestic parasite video), credit where it's due. Sadly, with how bad things have gotten, those videos now don't hold much weight.

Don't forget the travel pill. Most solo travelers are foids.

You are right. All American wars are extremely one sided.

All you did was kill some kids and rape the local women and order airstrikes

You know who are the real heroes, the Vietnamese farmer with no combat experience who picked up a rifle and ambushed americans to save his village from getting raped, or the Hezbollah fighters who risk their lives against far more technologically advanced Israeli weapons day and night
Or the Chinese soldiers during the Korean war who held up a bridge with their own bodies while being bombed just to pass through so that they could establish a buffer state and not end up another American colony