Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Sad confession

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
I don't like this website It's depressing to post here but there is nowhere else to go and its the only place you can feel you belong and are safe from all the bluepill cucks swarming every other place on the web. Pretty sad ngl tbh tbh

Incline

We make do with what we got. Find some copes.

Yes I agree. Normies lie about everything. Atleast here people share their pain and luckly aren't inhibited by political correctness

Thats the blackpill for ya. You can either let it consume you or try to cope through life

I never wanted to end up here or like this. But this is one of the few places left on internet without censorship. Rest all are managed by a bunch of :soy: nowadays.

What I like about this website

1. I can say whatever I want. Nigger. See? I just said nigger without any backlash. I can't do that anywhere else
2. I don't have to think about offending anyone, because women aren't allowed
3. No bluepilled cucks telling me "just do ___ bro, you'll get to marry her that way:soy:"
4. No women
5. Reason 4
6. People look at reality for what it is, no cope, no biases.
7. People here are friendly

What I like about this website

1. I can say whatever I want. Nigger. See? I just said nigger without any backlash. I can't do that anywhere else
2. I don't have to think about offending anyone, because women aren't allowed
3. No bluepilled cucks telling me "just do ___ bro, you'll get to marry her that way:soy:"
4. No women
5. Reason 4
6. People look at reality for what it is, no cope, no biases.
7. People here are friendly

I never wanted to end up here or like this. But this is one of the few places left on internet without censorship. Rest all are managed by a bunch of :soy: nowadays.
True

Sad stuff, man. Sometimes I don't like it so much either tbh but I feel at home

I love this site

brutal truth ngl i dont wanna be here either

you don't like this website while it never forced you to enter .
don't be a double faced swine