Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Sad and lonely but not incel

HueHueBr

HueHueBr

Allcel
★★★
Sem ttulo

JUST VOLUNTEERMAXXING BRO

Just delusionmaxx bro!

Mod ban this IT cuck please.

Yes yes, incel tears is retarded we know this

Literally braziliansigmas opposite double

Ok guys, I'll stop for today.

Man that thread is providing the lolz

First, don't fear it like that. say to yourself that you won't become one, make a promise to yourself. and trust that you won't...
I won't become an incel, but instead I'll be a Chad.

:forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

The rest of that diabolical thread is just Incels in denial been told to go to (((therapy))).

These cucktears threads are so fucking boring dude, please stop forever.

Man that thread is providing the lolz

I won't become an incel, but instead I'll be a Chad.

:forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

The rest of that diabolical thread is just Incels in denial been told to go to (((therapy))).
Just believe you are chad and everyone will treat you like one bro

Messaged him saying this

Attachments

• F5F77EBF-FB2A-4950-BAAC-1B42E5F57088.png
    F5F77EBF-FB2A-4950-BAAC-1B42E5F57088.png
    33.6 KB · Views: 31
When I think how much fucking time and effort I wasted volunteermaxxing during my bluepilled college years... Recommending this should be fucking illegal. Foids literally can't see anything beyond physical appareance, why torture subhumans making them join some volunteer NGO? It's fucking cruel..
Messaged him saying this
Well done :feelsokman:

When I think how much fucking time and effort I wasted volunteermaxxing during my bluepilled college years... Recommending this should be fucking illegal. Foids literally can't see anything beyond physical appareance, why torture subhumans making them join some volunteer NGO? It's fucking cruel..
I second that. Volunteering is just a waste of time, you don't get paid and it did fuck all for my resume. Nepotism is what brings people through the door.