Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Sad and Have No Friends

Shrewdslayer

Shrewdslayer

Incel For Life
-
Not having women is not the worst of my problems. Its not having friends or social circle too. People look at me with disgust and see I am a manlet so they disrespect me and not want to be friends with me. I get outcasted because people don't like how I look. I can't find 1 friend so I can't be introduced to more through them or be invited to social events.

Any other brocels feel the same :cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsree:

After further analysis, I can conclude one fact: It's over :feelsUgh:

Basically the same. I had a few friends before but they moved on

Yeah I'm completely socially isolated and it's impossible to make new friends at my age because school is over and I'm "ceo at self employed"

I don't give a shit about friends though, I see them more as means to an end like meeting girls though them and stuff like that.
I guess it doesn't bother me because when I had friends, I was always the social runt among them.

brootal its over

im a really bad friend.
I for some reason seclude myself and ghost the people i would call friends.
i dont know whats wrong with me or why i do it but i noticed that i tend to cut myself off from people and i wish i could stop i dont have anyone in my corner anymore :fuk:

Younger clueless me would say same!

Older me realizes the true prospect of "friendship" emotional cyclejerking support. (for emtional struggles most of which can only be exhibited by a few cursed individuals such as myself) in practice i get to validate and encourage their fragile emotional "inconveniences" while getfucked because none of them truely can relate to me.

surely that how its played out in life but I'd rather be alone than pretend.

Fear not peasant for you have us still.

im a really bad friend.
I for some reason seclude myself and ghost the people i would call friends.
i dont know whats wrong with me or why i do it but i noticed that i tend to cut myself off from people and i wish i could stop i dont have anyone in my corner anymore :fuk:
I do the same but I don't feel bad for it.
Most of the time normies will start bragging in front of your face, in those cases it is better just to cut them off

The eternal loneliness pill is a very hard one to swallow :feelsrope:

I do the same but I don't feel bad for it.
Most of the time normies will start bragging in front of your face, in those cases it is better just to cut them off
but were those people ever really your friends tho? it doesnt hurt to leave them behind. Its the people who were genuinely my friends who i miss the most. Nothing like good friends :feelsbadman:

but were those people ever really your friends tho? it doesnt hurt to leave them behind. Its the people who were genuinely my friends who i miss the most. Nothing like good friends :feelsbadman:
i would rather have a good friend for a year than a gf for a month

i have one friend that I knew since kindergarten, other than that I haven’t been able to form a social group that worked well after primary school the social groups that I was able to get in during my middle school years resulted me being the punching bag due to my small size.

This is your last resort...isn't it?

The poor soul above was abused since childhood by Freeza.

idk a good friend is great but i would kill a human being for love :feelscry:
bruh a gf for a month aint love. thats a wife. u at most a rebound for chad or a experiment to see if she can control an ugly guy.

bruh a gf for a month aint love. thats a wife. u at most a rebound for chad or a experiment to see if she can control an ugly guy.
idk im just retarded and just figured with the options given i could at least have the gf i want for a month