Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Sacrificial gene

L

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★
Humans have some sort of sacrificial genes that makes it want to help chad and stacy. similar to bees and ants in order to protect the queen it will sacrifice itself , in humans they tend to sacrifice themself for good looking people. it benefits the specis as a whole and helps in better survival.

The people in the group inherently knows who is disposable and who is not. it is not based on intelligence, strength or personality. It is based on looks. better looking people in a group will get more benefits and favours.

it will get more opportunity to survive and thrive compared to a subhuman. in my opinion the community as a whole works knowingly or unknowingly to eliminate the subhuman in order to save resources for the chads and stacy.

There must be a gene within us whose sole purpose is to guide us to take notice of good looking people and help them in any way possible.

no this is just a simp mindset

no this is just a simp mindset
Just think about it , just like we are programmed to finds babies cute so that we protect it for its survival, and look for partners with favourable attributes which indicates good health , there must be a gene which makes us sacrifice fo good looking people. good looking people gain sympathy while subhuamns dont.

Personally i never had a drive to do something like that but im extremely passive in everything. This reminds me of what some Pastor said, how certain ants off themselves so others could feed on their corpses to survive.

Humans have some sort of sacrificial genes that makes it want to help chad and stacy. similar to bees and ants in order to protect the queen it will sacrifice itself , in humans they tend to sacrifice themself for good looking people. it benefits the specis as a whole and helps in better survival.

The people in the group inherently knows who is disposable and who is not. it is not based on intelligence, strength or personality. It is based on looks. better looking people in a group will get more benefits and favours.

it will get more opportunity to survive and thrive compared to a subhuman. in my opinion the community as a whole works knowingly or unknowingly to eliminate the subhuman in order to save resources for the chads and stacy.

There must be a gene within us whose sole purpose is to guide us to take notice of good looking people and help them in any way possible.
true.

Just think about it , just like we are programmed to finds babies cute so that we protect it for its survival, and look for partners with favourable attributes which indicates good health , there must be a gene which makes us sacrifice fo good looking people. good looking people gain sympathy while subhuamns dont.
Makes sense tbh.

Yes, but unlike less evolved animals, we can decide to be guided by our instincts or not.

And the cuck who wants to die, let him die, like the shit and garbage that he is.

A bear doesn't see a chad or an incel. It only sees a meal.

in my opinion the community as a whole works knowingly or unknowingly to eliminate the subhuman in order to save resources for the chads and stacy.
I also noticed that.
Attractive people are offered better jobs and better opportunities to succeed. Better jobs = less stress.