Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

S. Korean women scramble for 'safe breakup'

Even before I moved to Korea, I had heard about domestic violence from gyopos in California. It has always been known that it’s a particularly big problem in this country.

I did my due diligence before I started dating in this country. It really helps talking to married Korean women. Single women only know half the story.

I will share something I experienced personally. Met this guy, we talked for a while before deciding to go on a date. The second or third time we met, we went to a hotel. At this point I had known him for a couple of months. Once the door closed he physically picked me up, threw me on the bed, and started getting really rough. I was getting scared, told him to stop, but he wasn’t listening. He pushed up my shirt, bit my tit and said, “I know you’re dating other guys, so this is to mark you were with me.”

I was like, I need a fucking exit plan. You know how Koreans shower before sex? So I said, go shower blah blah blah. He went inside the bathroom and I was gone. I didn’t even put my shoes on. I just grabbed them and bye bitch.

Even before I moved to Korea, I had heard about domestic violence from gyopos in California. It has always been known that it’s a particularly big problem in this country.

I did my due diligence before I started dating in this country. It really helps talking to married Korean women. Single women only know half the story.

I will share something I experienced personally. Met this guy, we talked for a while before deciding to go on a date. The second or third time we met, we went to a hotel. At this point I had known him for a couple of months. Once the door closed he physically picked me up, threw me on the bed, and started getting really rough. I was getting scared, told him to stop, but he wasn’t listening. He pushed up my shirt, bit my tit and said, “I know you’re dating other guys, so this is to mark you were with me.”

I was like, I need a fucking exit plan. You know how Koreans shower before sex? So I said, go shower blah blah blah. He went inside the bathroom and I was gone. I didn’t even put my shoes on. I just grabbed them and bye bitch.
Ah scary scary. And then you can’t even warn others because of defamation

Thank you

Reddit stories

Ah scary scary. And then you can’t even warn others because of defamation
Thank you
Yeah it’s abhorrent. In this apartment I used to live, a woman divorced her husband and moved away with the kids. The husband showed up with a gun and shot the woman in front of their kids. He died in a shootout with the police.

This was in the US btw.

Utter disregard for lives of others is insane.

Killing your whole family instead of dying alone is uniquely a conservative male problem.

“It’s me or nothing”

Reddit stories
I have been followed randomly twice when I lived in seoul. By Korean men. But I have been raped by a foreign man in Korea. Both Korean and foreign men need to respect women

Yeah it’s abhorrent. In this apartment I used to live, a woman divorced her husband and moved away with the kids. The husband showed up with a gun and shot the woman in front of their kids. He died in a shootout with the police.

This was in the US btw.

Utter disregard for lives of others is insane.

Killing your whole family instead of dying alone is uniquely a conservative male problem.

“It’s me or nothing”
It's clear that they see their wives and children as mere extensions of themselves too since they often take everyone with them when they decide to commit suicide.

Noodle foids are disgusted by most rice men. So the few rice men who manage to get noodle foids are the good looking top tier Changs.

Good looking Changs know they are good looking, which is the ONLY thing foids care about, so they can afford to be toxic and abusive.

Now noodle foids want to cry victim when they themselves caused ALL THE PROBLEMS.

It's noodle foids' fault that most rice men are sexless. And it's also noodle foids' fault they only pick toxic and abusive Changs.

Now I'm supposed to feel bad for them when Chang goes berserk on their asses? No, fuck them :feelsseriously:

It's clear that they see their wives and children as mere extensions of themselves too since they often take everyone with them when they decide to commit suicide.
Agree. For some egoist men he would rather murder the whole family that face shame of divorce or financial ruin.

Women are moving out of the conservative, traditional role assigned by society at a faster pace, whereas men are still stuck in the past and unable to adjust to the new dynamics and that is the root of the problem everywhere.

Thats fucked up ngl

“women are not all like that”

“Men are like the ones in the show I saw”

1. That’s based
2. That’s fake. This is what she fantasies about while masturbating.