Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ryonas as a control from raging incel-bloodlust

• Thread starter Just a fallen man
  • Start date
J

Just a fallen man

Greycel
I used to talk with some friends about H games and one of us said that he used to choose in fighter games a female character for 2nd player so he could beat her just for fun while she was unable to defend herself.

There has been a bunch of games where you can play to be a treasonous player with his own female character with the game "rewarding" you for it. Is this good enough for satisfying any bad bloodlust covered over there? it could go from fair and soft games like unholy creation's games AKA Hatahata to a more cruel and agresive form like splatter school or sold girl town.

It's obvius there is no way you could do this with concent IRL (unless is a suicidal/mad), but it's more than just the classic "BDSM" it is pure agresivenes if the player wants it so...

May you enjoy a few bunch of ryona games as a calm from any inner rage or hatred desire still hidden?

strong first post

Ryona hentai with ugly males is lifefuel

Nice recommendations. Have you already played Rapelay?

Nice recommendations. Have you already played Rapelay?
play Realplay too it's pretty much a poorly made sequel to that game with different dude that loving to assault foids in a toilet instead of trains

Rapeplay is pretty boring and only popular because le edgy videogame illegal icebergs, you have to do some black magic fuckery to get it to even run, graphics are subpar
I enjoy FoxTail games myself, it's pretty fun, tamakikoujjou or whatever his name was is pretty good
The Studio S stuff are a fucking classic, I still rub one off to them one every once in a while

Rapeplay is pretty boring and only popular because le edgy videogame illegal icebergs, you have to do some black magic fuckery to get it to even run, graphics are subpar
I enjoy FoxTail games myself, it's pretty fun, tamakikoujjou or whatever his name was is pretty good
The Studio S stuff are a fucking classic, I still rub one off to them one every once in a while

View attachment 1191422
TBH im struggling to find it