Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL RWJ is back..

Jfl at his eye area :lul: :lul:

Wtf ethnicity is this clown?
He looks like some weird creature amalgamation

no clue why this millionaire even cates to work unless he blew through all his cash

I mean, I like him. Good ole Childhood memories. "Who's the gay homo fag now?" I hope he is not going to make self improvement videos.

His smile is literally upside down due to his subhuman genetics. Flip your phone up and take a look yourself you guys.

He looks the same.

Just be captain america brooooooooo

Brutal carpill at 5:47

I kinda imagine this is what therapy would be like. Them just trying to brainwash you and accept the copes.

He looks the same as he did over 10 years ago

I remember watching =3 videos, good times.

WHAT'S HAPPENING FORUM

Found him unfunny 10 years ago, found him unfunny 10 seconds ago

I finally figured out what cartoon character he reminds me of

Lenny Leonard

Never heard of him

just fuck, he fell from grace hard

It is everywhere now in order to destroy me. There is also a female behind the steering wheel. It is absolutely emasculating and it has to stop.
I bet even Polnareff knew how to drive

Did he at capitalize on his success back in the early 2010s or is he looking for another payday now? I remember when =3 was all the rage. That doing your mom song was popular in my eighth grade class. By the way, what ethnicity is he? 10 years and I still don’t know