Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Rwandan refugee admits to Nantes cathedral arson

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
France does something...about what?

They need a Tarrant

“With these confessions, there’s a kind of relief: it’s someone who is scared, who is somehow overwhelmed,” his lawyer, Quentin Chabert, told a news conference on Sunday. “It was important for him, with this cooperation, to show his sincerity.”

Wtf lmao?

you hope ? they already won, if you watch french social media you would know that country is lost.

I wonder how French Stacies feel when there's a gang of stick-thin 5'5, 110-pound Somalis holding her down and using her as a soft fleshy cum rag, their subhuman cum all over her blue eyes and blonde hair. Fear? Powerlessness? Embarrassment?

I doubt it happens as much as the alt-right claims it does, but I love the fact that this triggers the Stormfront retards.

France is a shameful country.

I wonder how French Stacies feel when there's a gang of stick-thin 5'5, 110-pound Somalis holding her down and using her as a soft fleshy cum rag, their subhuman cum all over her blue eyes and blonde hair. Fear? Powerlessness? Embarrassment?

I doubt it happens as much as the alt-right claims it does, but I love the fact that this triggers the Stormfront retards.
I take solace in the fact that you'll die miserable and alone.

You people will literally believe anything
I take solace in the fact that you'll die miserable and alone.
This is the second time you've used an IT phrase, first claiming personality is why we're inkwells, second this shit which I see IT use all the time to mock our lonliness. JFC i

I wonder why he did it. Rwandans weren’t colonized by France so I doubt there’s bad blood there. Chances are he’s also not a radical Islamist. He either went ER or some group paid him off to set it on fire because he worked there.

You people will literally believe anything

This is the second time you've used an IT phrase, first claiming personality is why we're inkwells, second this shit which I see IT use all the time to mock our lonliness. JFC i
So anyone who doesn't want their countries invaded by the third world is IT?
How can he be sincere if he refuses to lay down his motives ?. That is my only question.

Wdym? Is this fake?.
I believe he admitted to the motive, that he felt frustrated because he was about to be deported
All of us will. Unless you don't belong here.

He's a susp little faggot
t. the biggest faggot on the forum