Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Russians made some masterpiece

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
I think it is something new . Fresh step in black metall. Not a commercial crap

Attachments

• Misanthropic Art - Possessed By Bestiality.jpg
    Misanthropic Art - Possessed By Bestiality.jpg
    879 KB · Views: 32
With gasmask everyone can be beautifull

Russians also made these cool wooden boxes I collect and also iconography

some russians are based

I used to listen to Aria (a Russian heavy metal band)

black metal is overrated and boring, but better than nowaday rap and pop, and indie russian bands cant produce the quality to expand their art, so it stagnate

black metal is overrated and boring, but better than nowaday rap and pop, and indie russian bands cant produce the quality to expand their art, so it stagnate
Oh, yes you are beyond understanding this basic music.

Does Lux piss you off? No point, but at the moment no bravado, so whatever
Damn so deep, i cant read pls elab all the words of this important information.

Damn so deep, i cant read pls elab all the words of this important information.
bravado? No elaboration for those who hate Lux, the words empower themselves, a joke for them

bravado? No elaboration for those who hate Lux, the words empower themselves, a joke for them
Who dafak is lux man? I dont know him enough to hate him. He is funny.

Who dafak is lux man? I dont know him enough to hate him. He is funny.
Lux is just one of several entities and subjects that will ultimately be the tracks of a single individual, or a single idea (although Lux is not a user that will make any difference in this forum, but whatever), he's just a random here, that's fine.

although Lux is not a user that will make any difference in this forum
Makes a lot of difference tbh, he can use fancy words in his posts!!

Lux's primary goal was not that, but things eventually change and transform and take different directions, so it's all right with this interpretation of him as a "funny" figure, nothing would solve it anyway, so whatever

Lux's primary goal was not that, but things eventually change and transform and take different directions, so it's all right with this interpretation of him as a "funny" figure, nothing would solve it anyway, so whatever
LiteralSoyBoy is that you?

LiteralSoyBoy is that you?
no, one user has already confused me with another user who loved Knajjd, and in both cases I don't know who the users they accuse me of being are; no, Lux is not this "a literal soyboy", Lux is not this user; at this point it seems to make Lux a collective unconscious, so whatever

no, one user has already confused me with another user who loved Knajjd, and in both cases I don't know who the users they accuse me of being are; no, Lux is not this "a literal soyboy", Lux is not this user; at this point it seems to make Lux a collective unconscious, so whatever
Crazy shit, man.