Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Russiancels on suicide watch.

GreenBull

GreenBull

Banned
-
I used to think like only currywhores and noodlewhores despise their own men, but didn't know that Russiwhores have so much problem with their men too. Link: http://forum.interpals.net/forum/in...-yes-russian-men-no-and-that-s-almost-80-true
Here's what this foid says:
Russian girl №1? Yes! Russian men??? No... and that's almost 80% true..
Let's talk about Russian men? What are they?
I'm Russian girl and live in Russia) I'm love Russia)))
But what are the Russian men? I write about the age of 25 to 35 years)
They say that men in Russia is small... It's not all 100% men, we have good men, but they are few... very few... I divided them into 6 groups))) group 1 will be the new friends, I didn't grow up with them, talk with their wives about 7 years. 2 group of men from work. Group 3 since my childhood. Group 4 from school, the most disgusting group ... 5 group business. 6 group with self-development courses. Oh)))) But about each group there will be an article when I don't know.
1 group
St. Petersburg men, the level of their development is clearly below average. In St. Petersburg, a lot of mama's sons ... their mothers buy them apartments, education (Yes! They do not even know where their university is, everything is bought, and the education here is clearly lame, as everyone buys everything. if you have money of course), get a job and buy a car. They have everything. As a result, increased self-esteem, as they are at a level higher than those plowing here from abroad. They are very fond of himself and always talking about it... Especially loves the fist to beat his chest and say, "I'm Russian!" What are they doing? Basically they drink, smoke, use drugs. Peter unvarnished... When they will try everything he could, drinking, partying, sex, drugs, they want to play in the family... In Russia there is an opinion if to 30 not married, that something's wrong with the head. the men who have no education, no knowledge, no aspirations, what kind of family do they create? I'll consider a couple I know personally. 1 Pair, they are 25 years old, there are 2 daughters. This is the worst couple I've seen... They both are not a normal way of life, children carry to parties and clubs, where drinking and smokingwhen no one with whom to leave the children, and not to go they can't... And children with childhood (girls!!) absorb how to live... Call it M1. How is he? He beats his wife with his feet and hands, throws her out of the house, when he does not like something... he always considers the interests of his first, but if mom calls, he will leave everything and go to his mother, mother is Holy, it's good, but there are limits... in the results they walk all the time, there is no money, as it is necessary to feed all friends. About their relationship know all around, as he gladly shares everything that it was not, whether he beat his wife, or found a gray hair on his head ... the mind does not Shine... Of course, with nothing to talk about, as it does not develop, and degrades... the whole life of the party. And yes, of course, walks from his wife. Couple 2. Oh I will tell you later…
What do you think about Russian men?

It's like that in all Slavic nations I'm afraid.

Russian and other Eastern euro women are ethnic men's dream come true

Russians are all limpdickcels because of alcohol abuse. Russian women understand BBC and non alcoholics will fuck them better :lul::lul::lul:

This is only a rare case. It's not as prominent as Asians and Indians.

This is only a rare case. It's not as prominent as Asians and Indians.
Apparently foid says it's true for 80%.
Russians are all limpdickcels because of alcohol abuse. Russian women understand BBC and non alcoholics will fuck them better :lul::lul::lul:
I doubt that. Most of the Russians I see are bear sized men usually above 6'.