Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Russian women wouldn't abandon their men if the men had a sharper and more dimorphic pheno rather than looking bloated.

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★

Source:

Russian Incel Telegram channel

@supersoldier @slavcel11 @AsiaCel

Strange letters on that image.

But yes, we should have looked more like the guy on the right.

what can I say, this guy is right :fuk:

Alcohol likely plays an effect in the bloated appearance

consuming alcohol too much is the cause of their demise

Alcohol likely plays an effect in the bloated appearance
i've only drunk something a few times in my life and still look similar to pic 1, my bones only start to show at low body fat percentage when i weight like 50 kilos or something

i see, still no bimax for my height
Get something mang, you'll attract a woman. I've seen Russian girls settle for small framed short men.

I've seen Russian girls settle for small framed short men.
Most men with girls that I see when I go outside are either just bigger or bigger & more maculinethan me. Even if they are short, they aren't as short AND they are almost always wider. I don't remember when was the last time I saw a man who was around my size and with a girl. Although at my last job there was a guy who was even shorter and smaller and this motherfucker was married. But examples like him are extremely rare.

Most men with girls that I see when I go outside are either just bigger or bigger & more maculinethan me. Even if they are short, they aren't as short AND they are almost always wider. I don't remember when was the last time I saw a man who was around my size and with a girl. Although at my last job there was a guy who was even shorter and smaller and this motherfucker was married. But examples like him are extremely rare.
How small are you? What's your height?

How small are you? What's your height?
i'm 5'4. I've been on a job interview not long ago and the guy who interviewed me was almost exactly my height. But he almost seemed twice as big next to me, simply because he was wide as a fucking boar, had big meaty hands and masculine facial features. Whereas I am built like a teenager.

Last edited:
i'm 5'4. I've been on a job interview not long ago and the guy how interviewed we was almost exactly my height. But he almost seemed twice as big next to me, simply because he was wide as a fucking boar, had big meaty hands and masculine facial features. Whereas I am built like a teenager.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Try to passportmaxx

Being white and european, you guys could maybe have some luck in places like Brazil or the rest of Latin America

@TrippinSlaughter

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back