Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Russian Woman Defending a Homeless Incel. Why can't women be more like this?

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-

Woah this is actually based for a foid

Cripepe

comment section

Last edited:
Lifefuel, we need more women to step up and take the leader role in society to dominate more femcels like Parrtlord and Blacktarpill and weeb25 and Michael15651

Last edited:
She did it for attention.

Lifefuel, we need more women to step up and take the leader role in society
If women want equality they should have the same burden of physical responsibility and the same amount of disposablity a man has.

god bless the people of this world that are against degeneracy

Notice how feminist are AGAINST women being eligible for the Draft in the USA.. Weird...

If women want equality they should have the same burden of physical responsibility and the same amount of disposablity a man has.
What is your opinion on guys wanting only soft delicate women

Rare, but a good woman.

Meanwhile the average male would shit in his pant and would try his best to ignore the situation.

Rare, but a good woman.
Indeed, a woman that was raised with a better culture too.. She should have more rights than those pink haired fembots because she made herself disposable for a homeless incel. Literally put herself in possible harms way.

Feminist talk a great deal about ''breaking gender roles'' Yet they somehow expect men to fight all of there battles, and fought against the idea of women being eligible for the military draft in the US.

silly boys in the comment section.She already married to a non slav man

Indeed, a woman that was raised with a better culture too.. She should have more rights than those pink haired fembots because she made herself disposable for a homeless incel. Literally put herself in possible harms way.
Also seeing none of the males did anything. That makes me angry. Those men are betas for not stepping in like a man should. Everyone there should be ashamed a woman did what they shouldve. And she did it well.

Also seeing none of the males did anything. That makes me angry. Those men are betas for not stepping in like a man should. Everyone there should be ashamed a woman did what they shouldve. And she did it well.
No those men just didn't care.. She did. That is what matters tbh..

What are they trying to achieve in the comment section ? Lol.
Still, very based female. Good job.

we need more women to step up and take the leader role in society

It is truly over man. This nonsense is nothing but female worship.

Those men are betas for not stepping in like a man should. Everyone there should be ashamed a woman did what they shouldve.

They can only redeem themselves by ending their lives.

It is truly over man. This nonsense is nothing but female worship.

They can only redeem themselves by ending their lives.
I edited it to make more sense

I edited it to make more sense

I know. I got your message at the first time though.
The thing is, it is just beyond over. Everything is cucked. Females are worshipped beyond limitation. One female steps in and everybody is fapping to it.

I know. I got you message at the first time.
The thing is, it is just beyond over. Everything is cucked. Females are worshipped beyond limitation. One female steps in and everybody is fapping to it.
tbh

The man also did not fight back at all because he knows, he is not allowed to hit a female, this is why this female is acting all tough. One blow in her face and her neck will snap. Just lol at all those females who act all high and tough because they know that men are too afraid to fight back.

One female steps in and everybody is fapping to it.
Not just fapping to it.Many self-proclaimed blackpilled soldiers turn into bluepilled cucks once female shows up

This just proves women are equal to men and can fuck us up. Well done OP you just played us

The man also did not fight back at all because he knows, he is not allowed to hit a female, this is why this female is acting all tough. One blow in her face and her neck will snap. Just lol at all those females who act all high and tough because they know that men are too afraid to fight back.
It is true. Men are too cucked, and now with cameras everywhere, a man who fights back will be traced and be fired from his job, and in more cucked shitholes(UK, Australia), he may be sued or imprisoned.

Female worship thread. She’s a worker who didn’t want people fighting in her store it seems. She approached him because she knew she wouldn’t face any consequences for hitting him. If a guy stepped up to that big ogre Slav the ogre would have knocked him out almost immediately. The west is filled with even more aggressive females and it’s not because they are based, it’s because they are feminist. Very concerning to see how many people have femdom fetishes and are still bluepilled

Female worship thread. She’s a worker who didn’t want people fighting in her store it seems. She approached him because she knew she wouldn’t face any consequences for hitting him. I
For starters, most women would not care. I seen plenty of assaults in stores where the female store clerk just sat there, or maybe just called the police. Yes, feminist are aggressive, but they will never do anything for homeless strangers.. I used to live in a rough area, women almost never break up fights or get into fights themselves for ugly male strangers.

Even if the man hit back, and if she fell on the ground...It still counts as a selfless act.. We see TOO MANY male white knights, but enough female ones. The only ''female'' white knights that seem to exist are just women who defend their chad boyfriends against anyone that tries to stop him from beating her up.
A thread was made about it, a woman beat up a beta cuck from rescuing her from getting decked out by chad. Literally, the roastie and her chad boyfriend that was beating her up, worked together to beat up the white knight. This is real cuck shit right there. Not the kind of ''Femdom'' you think I am into. I am into strong women with morals and defends the weak instead of Chads.

Last edited:
My fetish :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
I like her already

If 1 guy even gently touched that foid then she knows all the whiteknights will protect her. It's easy to act tough when the law, whiteknights (majority) and society as a whole is worshipping your every move.

I've told you buddy boyos, 1 in million is decent woman

Meanwhile the average male would shit in his pant and would try his best to ignore the situation.

That's because if you do this as a man you either get to jail or get sued to oblivion. JFL at thinking you can fight on the street as a man in 2019 and not get destroyed by law for it. Only women and immigrants get pass for this.

If she saw an ethnic man being beaten she would just laugh and start recording it.

russian women are based

Next Up Headline - "Last Remaining Decent Woman in Russia Takes Monastic Vows"

Do homeless just get attacked randomly in Russia? Then again it probably happens in America too.

If you were to show this thread to 99% of feminists, they'd be like "You want us to take more leadership roles in society? Well damn, that's what we been sayin'!" Be careful what you wish for.

Be right back , heading to russia now.

I want to a dom female to strangle my cock ngl

@SryMyEnglish your mommy gf

Lifefuel, we need more women to step up and take the leader role in society to dominate more femcels like Parrtlord and Blacktarpill and weeb25 and Michael15651

I like strong women as long as they are not too bitchy and stingy tbh.