Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RUSSIAN UKRAINE war....

COLD SPIRIT

COLD SPIRIT

MAJOR
★★★
This is one of the main reasons why these two countries are at war with each other.

Russia can't have this type of foid shit in their land...they have projected a low population crisis at hand within the next 25 years...they need foids who are far right winged enforced to deal with and be impregnated by LTNS and be alpa buxed by some sub 5 males....

Foids thru liberalism and democracy of pro choice would rather be in a so called relationship like thus (after chad broke their heart) than to settle down with a sub 5 male...

View: https://youtu.be/WmZkFOwEVkM?si=RIUSa6d3_O3l9lIy

I'm still not exactly sure what was the purpose of exchanging those specific people. What's in them for the west? They are just some talking heads from RUSSIAN liberal opposition jfl. They aren't some US citizens or anything of the sort.

I'm still not exactly sure what was the purpose of exchanging those specific people. What's in them for the west? They are just some talking heads from RUSSIAN liberal opposition jfl. They aren't some US citizens or anything of the sort.
Any body who opposes putin and his regime is deemed a friend of the western media...they were immediately put up for German news DW...and I'm pretty sure other western media wants to interview them as well..

Another prisoner was interviewed by ABC I think in which he describes the Russian penal colony system as MENTAL TORTURE...

Western media is controlled by liberals for the most part....they are like the propaganda machine of the west like Russian state TV is for russia...so these Russian liberals will be garnered much attention from western media and valuable in their campaign against putin controlled far right russia...IMPERIALISTIC version...

He's totally not wrong.
5x7 cell....told to lift up ur bed..cant sleep or sit on them until bed time...day starts 5am every day...ur only allowed out ur cell one hour a day...u walk in a circle only a little bit bigger than ur cell....cats are ur only associates...can't talk to another live person cause ur strictly in isolation....

Dude was sentenced to like 15 years with this...