Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Russian State media promotes ricecels to slavfoids

Looks like coping rice cel media

yh I seen this

Imagine getting cucked by ur own goverment JFL

Putin has been performing Incel genocide, he is worst Incel enemy...

This is why the incels in the army are not happy about him, many nazicels in ruzzia want to kill that faggot manlet cuck Putin for what he has done to the nation. Fuck Putin stupid motherfucker started the incel genocide.

yh I seen this

Imagine getting cucked by ur own goverment JFL

Putin has been performing Incel genocide, he is worst Incel enemy...

This is why the incels in the army are not happy about him, many nazicels in ruzzia want to kill that faggot manlet cuck Putin for what he has done to the nation. Fuck Putin stupid motherfucker started the incel genocide.
That's why fighting for any war as a incel is cucked (other than the incel rebellion)

all the men died in cuckraine now they need new ones

Trad Russia fighting for the West, btw. :feelshaha:

Didn't say this in the other thread, so I'm gonna say it here:

Another day, another Slavpill:feelscry:. As is tradition:feelsrope:.

On a more serious note, it's going to be interesting to watch how the international dating scene CHANGes as China becomes stronger and develops closer relationships with the other BRICS/SCO countries and others. In international dating, it's mostly males from dominant countries slaying women from weaker countries. What's going to happen when Chinese companies start popping up all over the developing world at an increased frequency while the West is phased out for political reasons? We already have stories about Chinese workers in Africa slaying local women. Will that happen now in, say, Saudi Arabia, with all the projects Huawei is preparing to do there? We can only wait and see:feelswhere:.

repost milk mouth

Didn't say this in the other thread, so I'm gonna say it here:

Another day, another Slavpill:feelscry:. As is tradition:feelsrope:.

On a more serious note, it's going to be interesting to watch how the international dating scene CHANGes as China becomes stronger and develops closer relationships with the other BRICS/SCO countries and others. In international dating, it's mostly males from dominant countries slaying women from weaker countries. What's going to happen when Chinese companies start popping up all over the developing world at an increased frequency while the West is phased out for political reasons? We already have stories about Chinese workers in Africa slaying local women. Will that happen now in, say, Saudi Arabia, with all the projects Huawei is preparing to do there? We can only wait and see:feelswhere:.
Holy fuck I hope not. No one wants asians spreading their undesirable rice genes aroun, fuuuck. I don't want caucasions to be contaminated with the curse of slanted eyes and manletism.

Rice men should stick to fucking black women in Africa, atleast in thay scenario they are improving Africa iq and whitening their skin

Lmao stock footage. Saw this on /pol/ I think it's Ukrainian psyop

Based, I must say
Yep. If rice mix with Europeans or middle easterners, they will make us uglier.

However, if they mix with africans, there is a net benefit to both sides. Asians get rounder eyes and better muscles and taller height, while africans get softer features, smarter brains, and lighter skin

Holy fuck I hope not. No one wants asians spreading their undesirable rice genes aroun, fuuuck. I don't want caucasions to be contaminated with the curse of slanted eyes and manletism.

Rice men should stick to fucking black women in Africa, atleast in thay scenario they are improving Africa iq and whitening their skin
Stop promoting beastiality. Ricemen shouldn't have to fuck wild animals! :feelsree:

Stop promoting beastiality. Ricemen shouldn't have to fuck wild animals! :feelsree:
Black women can be very hot lol. And yes, your rice genes, from a eugenics pov, are best mixed with africans. Europeans and MENAs have no need for rice genes, so africans are best mix.

Like I said above, blasians get to be taller, stronger, and less slanted eyed than their asian parent

And blasians get lighter skin, higher iq, and better hair than their African parent

Last edited:
7DF80C2E D879 432D 8A1A 614A8415A82F

@WorthlessSlavicShit @Made in Heaven

@proudweeb @PLA1092

Last edited:
Ricefuel for @Saint Cho

Just be 6'0 mogger chang bro.

Points 2,3, and 4 are based as fuck. Slavs will be our gateway to white sharia. The west deserves to collapse anyways, whoever made this pic is a snow nigger
Yes is was made by a Coping white loser. Still funny :feelshaha:

Yes is was made by a Coping white loser. Still funny :feelshaha:
It's funny whenever stormfront cucks cry and moan about saving europa when white men are the #1 demographic of suicides in the west. Lol niggas can't even save themselves from depression, they're not saving the west anytime soon

Those are probably Buryat mongoloids.

Black women can be very hot lol. And yes, your rice genes, from a eugenics pov, are best mixed with africans. Europeans and MENAs have no need for rice genes, so africans are best mix.
Fine, but I'm not touching the average sheboon with a 30 foot pole.

Gabourey Sidibe at PaleyFest 2014   13491368805 copy 600x800

Black stacies can get it though :feelsohh:

16656201876530 copy 320x479

Attachments

• Gabourey_Sidibe_at_PaleyFest_2014_-_13491368805.jpg
    Gabourey_Sidibe_at_PaleyFest_2014_-_13491368805.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 45

View attachment 739023

Like I said above, blasians get to be taller, stronger, and less slanted eyed than their asian parent

And blasians get lighter skin, higher iq, and better hair than their African parent
This doesn't even apply to @Saint Cho since he's an outlier chink with exceptional height & athleticism (turned into One Punch Man against a white boxer). His "rice genes" mog the fuck out of my nordic genes. That's the issue with racepill, it makes broad generalizations based on averages that don't account for individual traits for individual people.

Fine, but I'm not touching the average sheboon with a 30 foot pole.

View attachment 739029

Black stacies can get it though :feelsohh:

View attachment 739024
Never said you need to fuck sheboons, my point is from a general, generic racial profile, blasians are a net benefit for both asians and blacks
This doesn't even apply to @Saint Cho since he's an outlier chink with exceptional height & athleticism (turned into One Punch Man against a white boxer). His "rice genes" mog the fuck out of my nordic genes. That's the issue with racepill, it makes broad generalizations based on averages that don't account for individual traits for individual people.
Outliers exist, just as you have women stronger or taller than men. Hell my own sister is taller than our dad. But generalization exists because we don't usually look at exceptions. If there are exceptions like saint Cho, sure, he could probably produce chad hapas if he ascended with a nordic stacy. But on average, blasians yield a better net gain for both parties involved

Never said you need to fuck sheboons, my point is from a general, generic racial profile, blasians are a net benefit for both asians and blacks
I guess you have a point. Most of the rice men in my family are subhumans, especially my cousins in Korea. One of my male cousins is 5'5 & ugly, below average even for a chink. He's non-NT on top of that, just pure genetic garbage.

That's why fighting for any war as a incel is cucked (other than the incel rebellion)
We'll kill all chads and stacies, incels of the world unite! We have nothing to lose but our virginities, we have a world to win, seize the means of reproduction!