Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Russian soldiers killed their comrade because he helped two Ukrainian foids

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
LOL, i read that in the news. He was such a weakling simp, he let those two foids manipulate him so he protected them. After his comrades found out, they straight up executed him.

These are the foids. You can see why he helped them:

Last edited:
Cuck soldier

deserved for being a cuck

He was thinking with his dick.

LOL, i read that in the news. He was such a weakling simp, he let those two foids manipulate him so he protected them. After his comrades found out, they straight up executed him.

View attachment 622723
Look at all of the fakeup on those roasties. He deserved it for being a white knight simp.

These men are all fighting while their Jewkraine foids are already out the country.How pathetic.

NDxY3CU

View attachment 622723
Look like cheap ugly whores, imagine dying of treason over these holes that would have forgotten about you the second your usability ended. Probably thought they would fuck him for his services :feelskek:

This sounds like Ukranian propaganda tbh

why would they even need help?

pretty sure all the Russians are trying to help Ukranian civilians (long as they're not combatants)

the idea that it's policy to attack civilians and russians kill rare guys who try to help them sounds like jewish bullshit to me

They were ugly and old :feelshaha: