Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Russian soldier defeated by and surrenders to unarmed Ukrainian civilians crying shaking

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
I've never seen this before, this very different from what I've heard of men doing in previous wars.

On the other hand, if men are too soy to fight, then that means that wars will be a thing of the past in the future

Propaganda, fake videos of Ukraine bombard users.

Huge L if true

maybe tbh
looks that way
usually u will get shot or arrested for not obeying orders

The guy probably just wanted to enlist in the military to serve Mother Russia and probably didn’t even wanna invade but he was forced to by the Russian military

all that soy in the chemicals has made us cowardly what a shame

Wait till the Eurasians arrive.

View: https://twitter.com/eskelinen_antti/status/1497634345984540673

View: https://twitter.com/visegrad24/status/1497496365340901379

Jfl when you hear “Russian invasion” you imagine the most insane unhinged violent guys raping your country but then you see this

Maby the military age is set too low for current hormone levels and cultural standards and stems from outdated conditions. or conscript armies just aren’t very effective in 2022

based Ukrainians are sending pics of dead Russians to Russian classmates :lul:

-Hello, you know Farafon Andrey?

-Yes he was my classmate, what happened?

"Sends picture"

-Well, how to explain...

Even Russian men are low T. There goes the Slavic men are hard trope :lul: Literally the only thing eastern Europeans had going for them was their supposed alpha-ness. They surrendered to civilians JFL. Please tell me this is staged.
I'd be crying too have after seeing what they do with them afterwards lmao

NSFW

View: https://streamable.com/dbyqoi

where are you finding this

There definitely is a lot of propaganda. It's quite annoying because it's impossible to know what's actually going on.

all that soy in the chemicals has made us cowardly what a shame
Truly over for whites in general considering these are supposed to be the toughest white men.

big if true, the only based militaries left on earth are maybe the chinks and african militias

big if true, the only based militaries left on earth are maybe the chinks and african militias
Afghanis are pretty based. Probably highest mental strength out of any military rn.

telegram or /pol
Ah, I have been on r/war and there is a lot of propaganda to sift through

cope, russia will win :feelzez:
I have to admit, the Ukrainian propaganda machine is quite good; they have learned well from their big brothers to the East. They have claimed they killed 2500 Russian soldiers while they have only suffered a couple hundred casualties. I doubt that

soy milk made the estrogent high :feelscry: at least dont film them cuz theyre gonna get bullied when they go home

It is enraging how the west is sucking off Ukraine

probably true, jfl @ russia, if russia is biggest enemy of usa, we are fucked.

These are the russian rebels, not their army

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back