Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Russian roastie whining about Japan

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★

It's a 24 minute video, but I summarized major points of the video if you guys don't want to waste time watching it. Basically it's a Russian roastie tired of living in Japan and has moved to Chadstralia.

First, I'm not a Japan apologist. I find Japanese traditional culture and language cool, but I'm not one of those otaku "Japan is the best" type of gaijin. And I have to admit she's certainly not wrong on certain things, like the workaholism and hierarchy --- I agree with her that those two aspects are complete bullshit and I can understand how 10 hour work days and blind obedience to the boss can make people miserable. I would love to visit Japan but would not live there long term. And if I do ever live there, I will accept that I will never be seen as Japanese.

Here are her points (and some of my thoughts):
  • She says salaries are low unless speak the language, you're good at what you do, and know what you're doing (Shocking. That's everywhere and I don't see the problem with that)
  • She has lived in Japan for 9 years and doesn't speak Japanese beyond swear words
  • She says she was kicked out of a 7-11 when she was 12, and kicked out of a train. She won't say why she got kicked out of the 7-11, and says she got kicked out of the train for talking on the phone. I know it's considered rude in Japan to talk on the phone while on the train, but it's hard to believe that 'some guy grabbed her by the arm and kick her out of the train' as she claims. Maybe it is true, but I sense she's omitting something from that experience
  • She says Japanese are racists (which is true, they are) but her people, Russians, can be violently racist, just ask any Uzbek, Georgian or Chinese living in Russia. Japanese racism is mostly limited to polite rejections and at worst, rudeness. The only way you can get beat up in Japan is by fucking around with the Yakuza, which gaijin rarely do
  • Sure, Japan may be full of incel hikokomori, but Jap guys are not white knights like Western guys are. She didn't mention it in the video, but I'm sure that was an issue with her. There is no ladies first in Japan. There is no giving up seats to able-bodied women. Japanese foids have a shoganai* attitude to getting sexually harassed.
  • She straight out admits she got into clubs for free. Hmmmm

* shoganai - roughly translates to 'It can't be helped'

incredible how to japanese go from liking whites, to hating them in a few years of libtardness

She moves from countries to countries I wonder where she find this amount of money hmm

She moves from countries to countries I wonder where she find this amount of money hmm
obv from all her hard work. She has an engineering degree bro

Ethnicels should see the hypocrisy of these cuckservative Angloskank countries.

Why the fuck does she think that she would be treated like a queen in Japan, when Japanese and Chinese who only visit Russia and former Soviet countries end up being harassed and attacked by cuck nationalist mobs?

If she wants to live in a multi-cultural and feminist society, she could move to Morocco at the mountainous areas held by Islamic insurgents. She will enjoy the diversity there.

It's a 24 minute video, but I summarized major points of the video if you guys don't want to waste time watching it.
Appreciated. :feelsthink::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Youtube vids pussyfoot around so much these days.

Japan men are blackpilled.

when you want to expand the server of just exist mode

She has a punchable face.