Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Russian reporter about how to deal with Ukrainian children that don’t identify as Russians. He says: Drown them in the river and burn them alive

Supporting any side of this war which is ultimately funded and kept up by the same puppetmasters who dabble their hands in most world affairs is quite foolish to me, as no side really furthers any sort of development in the blackpill or a future for subhumans... :feelsjuice:

Though, again, it may be fun seeing Soydditors and other bluepilled covers and foids seething over Russia rejecting degeneracy and still simply existing even while going against globohomo in the limited matter in which they can. :feelskek:

I'm sorry but this is clearly Khokhol propaganda.

You better not watch russian propaganda these days

You better not watch russian propaganda these days
I don’t give a fuck about Russia, i just think he speaks some facts, every government should deal like this with traitors, since treason is getting too far nowadays

This motherficker is obviously a retard!

Everyone knows that dry children burn better than wet children!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back