Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Russian Onlyfans models lose their assets

That’s good, GrAYboi

I had money there and without them I will not be able to live. Why they do this to ordinary people?! You decided to ruin our lives??!
Thank you Onlyfans for banning me, a girl from Belarus, from your platform. Now I lost my job, can’t buy food and pay rent ✌️
Gigalifefuel. Now get a real job, stupid whores. :feelshaha::feelsLSD:

Based. If only they banned all of them.

reading this made me so happy, seeing all these bitches lose their army of simps

Why does the West think cutting Russia off from degeneracy is a bad thing? USA promotes things like transgenderism in Pakistan for a reason

First time western countries have done something non cucked. Even if it was a side effect:feelskek::feelskek:

Chadimir Putin is so based for everything he did

request the pimp , but not greet the simp

Gigalifefuel. Now get a real job, stupid whores. :feelshaha::feelsLSD:

Or suck some dick. She might be out of practice from all the time in front of a screen, but I'm sure she remembers well from when she whored prior to OnlyFans. Fucking bitch.

Would have been better if onlyfans was totally terminated. Holes should return to physically whoring themselves, and hoping that they die a painful death in the form of numerous std complications:smonk:

Based, go die of hunger out in the cold because you're good for nothing beyond your sex appeal and no man will ever marry a whore, bitch.

TheDarkEnigma

XD

Oh no! Would somebody please think of the whores?

Last edited: