Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Russian neonazis attack 'just be rice' maxxer with blonde girl

Ecstasy

Ecstasy

Blackpilled Optimist
★★★★★
As if it wasn't hard enough for the ricefolk already :forcedsmile:

Day in the life of @BummerDrummer

it is kind of an ugly sight, tbh.

Ah, the pleasures of race mixing.

Based
Now kill her

Attacks like this usually only make the girl more determined to be with the guy. I think it kicks in some kind of us vs them instinct.

What the fuck is that music?

Russian death metal? jfl.

Imagine beating a guy up just because he won the lottery

Over for @PPEcel & the Russian Stacy broads he pays to fuck.

Absolutely brutal tbh.

Slavs larping as nazis is so cringe

Damn, ricecels aren't allowed to win at life
Attacks like this usually only make the girl more determined to be with the guy. I think it kicks in some kind of us vs them instinct.
Jfl are you serious? Her bf is emasculated and beaten by more alpha males, it became impossible for her to find him attractive anymore. She will definitely break up with him soon.

Damn, ricecels aren't allowed to win at life

Jfl are you serious? Her bf is emasculated and beaten by more alpha males, it became impossible for her to find him attractive anymore. She will definitely break up with him soon.

He got jumped by a group of cowards in a pack. He fought back bravely. She will just feel sympathy and respect for him in addition to any feelings of love that were already probably there.

If they really wanted to break them up they'd have looked through the local online model websites and found a robust 6'5 male model and paid him to approach her and pick her up. That would have required them to have a high iq.

Disgusting ngl
:feelspuke:

Burn the rice, pay the price.

I knew you were a slayer, @pp183

All the "russian neonazis" vids I've seen so far are always a bunch of punks ganging up on one guy, or stabbing old hobos when they're sleeping.

This is what race mixers deserve
Should have beaten the whore instead, blame the lock not the key.
Those neonazis are cucks just like those Asian identity copers

Format 18 and Sparrows Crew/NSWP were fucking awesome. Sadly neonazi violence went down in Russia a lot in the last years.

All the "russian neonazis" vids I've seen so far are always a bunch of punks ganging up on one guy, or stabbing old hobos when they're sleeping.
that is what collective minded people do they use numbers to gang up one one target

Format 18 and Sparrows Crew/NSWP were fucking awesome. Sadly neonazi violence went down in Russia a lot in the last years.
View attachment 390501
These nazifags are kinda lacking violence tbh just watch those average day to day Brazilians causing much more violent acts.

OP what's the song, it's good
The band is called Лабарум but I don't know the name of the song in the video.

But this the youtube to mp3 download of the original video if you just want the song:

Heres another good one from them:
Лабарум - Чёрно-золотисто-белое знамя

Lifefuel for sfcels.

This one was fake/staged if I remember correctly. I read some articles on russian sites and VK about it with google translate.
Russian courts ruled it was real.
Are these Chechens/Azeris/Armenians being killed by le strong Slavic race ?
One is Dagestani, the other Tajik

The band is called Лабарум but I don't know the name of the song in the video.

But this the youtube to mp3 download of the original video if you just want the song:
View attachment 390508

Heres another good one from them:
Лабарум - Чёрно-золотисто-белое знамя
View attachment 390513
Those two songs don't have the same hardcore style the one in the vid has, ogre

Those two songs don't have the same hardcore style the one in the vid has, ogre
oh you mean in the OP post? you replied to another video

I dont know that band, check out You Must Murder, most of the russian NS hatecore bands sound similar

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAQMhx8M0uA&ab_channel=%D0%90%D0%BD%D0%B4%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B9%D0%91%D1%80%D0%BE

Russian courts ruled it was real.
Yes, exactly at the moment when 'ultra-nationalists' rose in significant numbers and they needed a reason for their anti extremist laws.
Im not saying I know the truth but my gut feeling tells me its fishy

What do you expect they're slavs

All races should defend and educate their females. Cucked otherwise.

Jfl too bad ricemen are too polite to gang up on white guys SEAmaxxing.

Skinheads are the truestcels, I can't think of bigger outcasts than them

These nazifags are kinda lacking violence tbh just watch those average day to day Brazilians causing much more violent acts.
They really need an entire pack to attack an asian man smaller than all of them kinda pathetic honestly