Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Russian incels fleeing Russia

I don't even have an opportunity to leave from that degenerate country. :cryfeels:
It's giga over for cannonfoddercels :feelsrope::feelsrope:

I don't even have an opportunity to leave from that degenerate country. :cryfeels:
It's giga over for cannonfoddercels :feelsrope::feelsrope:
Can't you flee to neighbor countries from your shithole?

Every nation in history fought against tyranny and for freedom. If they dont like Putin they shold rebel agianst him no?
But most Russians LOVE Putin.
They didnt care their army is killing thousands of Ukrainiancels.
Now they flee coz they are getting fucked like little bitch by Ukrainians.

Last edited:
Can't you flee to neighbor countries from your shithole?
Nah. I don't have enough money, plus population in those neighbor countries don't speak Russian.
So, in worst scenario I will have to hide in the countryside, or just cut myself, in order to dodge the draft.

I was thinking about flying to moscow can't even find a flight it's cancelled :feelshaha:

I was thinking about flying to moscow can't even find a flight it's cancelled :feelshaha:
If you fly there, they'd give you an old rusty mosin rifle and dog food

They didnt care their army is killing thousands of Ukrainiancels.
Just curious. Why should I care about all those dead Ukrainians? Is it something bad for me? Is it my tragedy?
No. It is fucking not. So fuck off with all that "MuHh Bucha" whining :feelswhat:

If you fly there, they'd give you an old rusty mosin rifle and dog food
and I'd find a big net and some dog leashes and catch me some ukrainian foids :feelshaha:

and I'd find a big net and some dog leashes and catch me some ukrainian foids :feelshaha:
Ukrainian foids fuck russians en masse, highly likely you gonna fuck a few Slav whores

easier ways to geomax tbh
I don't think they'd draft a foreigner anyway

but I'll but all the foids out there will jump on foreign dick right away

Just curious. Why should I care about all those dead Ukrainians? Is it something bad for me? Is it my tragedy?
No. It is fucking not. So fuck off with all that "MuHh Bucha" whining :feelswhat:
Sir, do you have intelligence of ape? You care about your country not killing others exactly to avoid what is happening to you now - you allowed your dictator to do anything he wants to your neighbor country, now he does anything he like with you and you deserved it like no other nation.

you allowed your dictator to do anything he wants to your neighbor country
Just imagine unironically thingink, that filthy plebs can somehow change the policy of the government.
In the "Land of the free" people were protesting against wars in Vietnam and Iraq. With NO success.
In Russia people were protesting against wars in Chechen Republic. With NO success.
Authorities just don't give a fuck about your opinion. Just look at the Breivik/Brenton Tarrant. Their "protests" did not changed anything. At all.

Just imagine unironically thingink, that filthy plebs can somehow change the policy of the government.
In the "Land of the free" people were protesting against wars in Vietnam and Iraq. With NO success.
In Russia people were protesting against wars in Chechen Republic. With NO success.
Authorities just don't give a fuck about your opinion. Just look at the Breivik/Brenton Tarrant. Their "protests" did not changed anything. At all.
Yes they don't. But most Russians support Putin and support their army killings.
If you are not I'm sorry for you.