Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Russian incel on this forum probably got drafted by Putler

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
@Furlossus disappeared from this forum and discord and hasn’t been seen since

He is 27 and had a job before so he most likely got drafted and sent to ukraine to get blown up by hohols

did you notice something?
check the time he joined and the last time he was seen
Yeah I noticed that

His original account was called @Speedloader but it’s deleted now

I think discord is banned in Russia now

brutal as fuck slavpill. Many Russian Slavs literally born to be cannon fodder or alcoholic addicted degenerates

Not Russian but I wouldn't fight a war for some rich yachtfags tbh. I'd rather try to escape, if this isn't possible, I may consider the alternative (use your imagination)

brutal as fuck slavpill. Many Russian Slavs literally born to be cannon fodder or alcoholic addicted degenerates
And your supposed to give a Shit and be a good little Workforce.

While Muh Fat Cunt is fucking some Chadlites And having paypigs "

Its fucking ridiculous

Burutal. Resp in piss boyo

The wars showed a lot about how society views incels and expects incels to fight and die for society while all the foids leave to other countries.

he was russian? Shit, i want to make russian community here.. but - alas, theres only me now i think

C745D46D 6DD1 4217 BD31 41AEDFA6552D

Nice timing

>Putler
Why are you so overreacting? There are no death camps, there are no The Generalplan OST. That's just another politician war. Like Vietnam or Afganistan.
I'm not fan of a Putin, btw

Russiacels are getting put up against Ukrainiancels..

It's a slavcel genocide while their women go cuck them in Western countries JFL...

Putin is an evil mfker... He always cucks incels and genocides them. Zelensky too.

It's the Fourth Great Slavcel Genocide War. It's over for us slavcels... We are just meat used in battles. My country too will probably go war Russiacels soon at this point and another war will break out in the North with all this fake republics there since its unresolved.

Hmm... I wonder what I will do if that happens. I don't feel any nationalistic pride for my country and I don't live there so I'll escape the draft but maybe I'll go there just to warmaxx but maybe not. I don't know.

The wars showed a lot about how society views incels and expects incels to fight and die for society while all the foids leave to other countries.
and get sexed by western chads

Lmao "Putler".
Delete your account.

>Putler
Why are you so overreacting? There are no death camps, there are no The Generalplan OST. That's just another politician war. Like Vietnam or Afganistan.
I'm not fan of a Putin, btw
big cope. Ukrainians will be holocausted should Russia win. Russians genocided Ukrainians back in the 1930s, they have the savage Mongol gook rape baby blood running thru their veins.

@Furlossus disappeared from this forum and discord and hasn’t been seen since

He is 27 and had a job before so he most likely got drafted and sent to ukraine to get blown up by hohols
Putin is based and so is Hitler

Slavic whores are enjoying being fucked to hell and back by outsiders while poor slav men are forced to blow each other to smithereens.