Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Russian guy beat his girl's ass for annoying him

he doesn't do this for the first time :feelshaha:

Haha the way he runs like a faggot

Even feminine guitar cucks can get hot bitches and abuse them like chad

Yet I still can't get a girlfriend

Wooah bro, europes last hope and saviours of the white race. :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Yet I still can't get a girlfriend
time to start beating foids with a guitars (in Dead Rising 2)

That amazing personality we keep hearing about strikes (literally :feelshaha: ) again.

I support violence against women.

:lul: :lul: :lul:

I love seeing the foid personality detector in action.

Based violentcel

Personality detector malfunction

Chad's can beat up Women and still be swimming in pussy, meanwhile we are Supreme Gentlemen and get nothing.

I hope he beats her harder and eventually beats her to death.

She could leave AT ANY TIME, but women would rather be literally beaten than give a sub5 guy a chance.

All these ''abused'' women could be AT ANY TIME in relationships with nice, stable, but ugly guys, who would be happy to be given the chance. They would treat them well, some would even worship them. But nope. Bitches want nothing to do with sub5 males. Personality doesn't matter.

Enjoy getting beaten, whore.

Slavic whores are the biggest coal and sand fuckers.
True story.

Slavic foids pretend to be hot trad shit in Mother Russia, but they'll be the first to eat faeces out of some sheikh's ass in Dubai for $20.

domestic violence is based and it should be legalized. These foids need to get beat up for treating ugly men like shit