Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Russian girls advertised to be chinks wives on russian TV

Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Disregard my larping efforts. I can't change it.
★★★★

China is 100% using this to get their surplus male population females.

Russians tryna gain juicy yuan from the chinese and chinese tryna get rid of too much male population

more lifefuel for @Saint Cho

over

wealthy chinks and indians will make things even worse on the european continent, especially in countries that "sanctioned" russia

pepper your angus

what is that supposed to mean?

Just be rice. (This is a joke for any spergs who fail to grasp that)

lolz, when it comes to men of color, the russian girls give priority to latino and MENA men.

True Russian girls will actually give Asian and Indian men a chance (whereas Anglos foids never), but we are still last to them.

Russia is a cuckhold country just like the US. They are selling off their females to asians while killing their own males.

the rooskies need to trade something for much-needed Ukraine war supplies

they have a women surplus due to battlefield casualties + alcoholism

I could have ascended with a HTB slavic girl If I was a bit better looking. Wouldn't have needed to be a chad for that to come true. They're sweet, caring and motherly.

Even if they just fake it, I don't care. Love from a woman is purely transactional and it is reserved for those with desirable genetics. So don't tell me I'm falling for their tricks.

Men dying in a completely meaningless war and women being openly offered to foreigners, yet some guys even here still support what the Russian government is doing:worryfeels::feelsugh::feelsugh:.

Why are the Chinese so shit at making any type of recorded media? Their TV shows, movies, and commercials all look they're made by 80 year old retards.

Why are the Chinese so shit at making any type of recorded media? Their TV shows, movies, and commercials all look they're made by 80 year old retards.
Have you seen any martial arts movies?

Kek

Look at “based and trad” Russia