Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Russian forces storming the city of Soledar in the Donetsk Oblast

CroatianManlet

CroatianManlet

Commander
Finaly this war was getting stale tbh

Can't the war just end already? I don't see how it's benefitting anyone except the rich elites and the Ukrainian foids who fled to take polish cock.

Can't the war just end already? I don't see how it's benefitting anyone except the rich elites and the Ukrainian foids who fled to take polish cock.
Lol you sound like a pussy.

Lifefuel for @To koniec

i hope it ends on a cliffhanger. looking forward to next season

problem is i just cant see russia take out ukraine any more :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

200k cant even take Kiev. no way. and cant take out Odessa either, that city's a fortress bascially with countless underground tunnels that were formed naturally.

really a nightmare.

What does this mean
"soledar" where tf is that and significance?

hope the war keeps continuing, I am renting an apartment to ukrainian refugees and get lots of governmental benefits for it :feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao: